Feminism's Leap Forward

Im a stay at home Mom by choice.

Women can work and have everything I have (well except the extra time to do whatever the hell they want for hours a day).

This movement has freed up Men to make the choice to stay home too.

There are alot of stay at home Dads who probably face the same mild scorn I do every day.

The freedom is worth the petty scorn.

Choice is what this is all about.

I suggest the scornful turn their eyes on their own lives and leave my choices the fuck alone.

But your feminist friends believe you're selling yourself short, and are brainwashed by the patriarchy.

This is so full of shit. Palin is the greatest step backward for women in this century.

Only because of her overall general fascist selloutism. But that's not what you mean is it. She's too family oriented for real feminists (including you) to get behind her. Ya goddamned, anti-family human hater.

Only because of her overall general fascist selloutism. But that's not what you mean is it. She's too family oriented for real feminists (including you) to get behind her. Ya goddamned, anti-family human hater.

Why aren't men supposed to be "family-oriented" you fucking prick? Palin is the stereotypical man-serving woman.

Why aren't men supposed to be "family-oriented" you fucking prick? Palin is the stereotypical man-serving woman.

I didn't say men shouldn't be family oriented. Are you on meth? Traditionaly a man's family orientation has been his willingnes to do what it takes to get enough resources for the family.

She is hardly a stereotypical stay at home "man-serving" mom considering her career in politics.

She's the Career And Family "HAVE IT ALL" kind of mom. And the left is so unhinged they couldn't put someone like her up this time. That's the truth here, monkey spew.

Back