Finally oil is getting a fair price

The speculators are democrats?
Speculation is the driving force behind oils increase. The crude stockpiles prove that.

I can tell you this with absolute certainty. Production is about to start a several year slide. Oil may go down first some because of current stockpiles but then it's going way up. I'm n the front line working finane with parntners. All but the big boys in deepwater are shutting down drilling plans.

I can tell you this with absolute certainty. Production is about to start a several year slide. Oil may go down first some because of current stockpiles but then it's going way up. I'm n the front line working finane with parntners. All but the big boys in deepwater are shutting down drilling plans.

So it is about money and not about the environutz keeping them from drilling?

I'm too trusting and a dumbass I put personal stuff here about my kids college athletics. I hear some wako is stalking darla big time.

Ahh that I'm a dumbass when it comes to bulletin board ways. This is my first one. The fact that you despise educated people shouldn't bother me. I mean your to old to graduate anyway. Hopefully your gold goes up and u stay rich. Peace out

Usged bairly knows the conversations at he local donut shop. His knowledge of energy issues bairly is enough to fill up his 97 Saturn by himself.

Last edited:
So it is about money and not about the environutz keeping them from drilling?

didn't you see the news about the arabs wanting oil at 85 a barrell? Seemed pretty obvious they would cut production to shorten supply. This is econ 101.

Thanks Top. Don't know how we could grasped such a complex scenario without your expert overview

Back