Five Myths About the New Wiretapping Law or why it's worse than you think

We are in short time now, just 4 months left.

He has to give them no ammunition for the rest of the game.

Failing to realize he has to play some of these cards this way to get elected given the current state of our broken system is what will give McSame the edge he needs to pull this off.

FISA wasn't one of them.
This was a bad call on his part all around, and I don’t expect political activists, who have been fighting this facist shit for over 7 years now, to shut up just because it’s Obama.

No one will be perfect and I too was for Edwards first. I do think that Obama will be better than any other option.

Even my husband is not perfect (hes close) but I still married him.

No one will be perfect and I too was for Edwards first. I do think that Obama will be better than any other option.

Even my husband is not perfect (hes close) but I still married him.

Is your husband dismantling the Fourth Amendment?

FISA wasn't one of them.
This was a bad call on his part all around, and I don’t expect political activists, who have been fighting this facist shit for over 7 years now, to shut up just because it’s Obama.

That's reassuring to hear.

Is your husband dismantling the Fourth Amendment?

Well no but Im nto marrying Obama Im just voting for him even in light of this stupid move.

I really wish he did not think it was necessary to do it this way.

I really wish the republicans were not able to trim votes right off the top.

I really wish the media would fully inform the american public.

That is not the world we live in and we will never have it if we dont start with someone like Obama.

He is just the best hope and he may have to make a few more of these sacrafices to get elected.

Well no but Im nto marrying Obama Im just voting for him even in light of this stupid move.

I really wish he did not think it was necessary to do it this way.

I really wish the republicans were not able to trim votes right off the top.

I really wish the media would fully inform the american public.

That is not the world we live in and we will never have it if we dont start with someone like Obama.

He is just the best hope and he may have to make a few more of these sacrafices to get elected.

But Desh, don’t you ever wonder, what if this is the real Obama?

No you don't know about Obama or McCain. They're both politicians.

You would know about Dennis Kucinich, you would know about Ron Paul.

But you can't know when someone doesn't demonstrate a high level of consistency, as in the case of Hillary, McCain, Obama, and Romney.

Back