Florida grand jury isn't finished

I have already given you the clause that says that all documents must be turned over to the National Archives and then at a later date a president can request some of them, just as all other Presidents have done.

Biden broke this same law so why isn’t he being charged?

I’m pretty familiar with article 2, and Title 44

Can you specify where they nullify the criminal codes that I cited? I bet you can’t!

You have already denied both the Constitution of the United States (and are doing it again), and Title 44. I have already answered your question. So have others. RQAA. Stop mindlessly asking it.

He returned them as soon as they were discovered, as did Pence.

Biden was NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE! He had NO AUTHORITY to even view those documents. He violated Title 18.
Worse, he HAD THEM FOR YEARS, until he finally got caught with them.

Why is Biden not being charged?

Biden broke this same law so why isn’t he being charged?

Biden DID violate Title 18 being found to have classified documents he was never authorized to view, much less have them in his home; AND he exposed said documents to Hunter Biden, who was traveling to Ukraine and China; AND Joe Biden personally benefited from payments from these two nations (in violation of Article I). Joe Biden has also violated Articles II, III, and V, and the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and 14th amendments. He has committed several acts of treason (specifically, supplying the enemy with weapons and supplies in time of war, assuming and even exceeding the authority of President without due process, inviting open invasion of the United States, accepting bribes from foreign governments for personal gain, and calling for civil war).

I have nothing to deny, Trump is under criminal indictment, and there will be more. Thats is sweetie.
I am not your 'sweetie'.

You have already denied Title 18, Title 44, Article I, II, III, and V, and the Amendments 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 14 of the Constitution of the United States, and several articles in the constitutions of the various States.
You have also already denied statistical mathematics, probability mathematics, the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics, the Stefan-Boltzmann law, chemistry (including electrochemistry, bonding energy, Gibb's law, Watt's law, acid-base chemistry, etc.) and a fairly large collection of English words, and history, including the meaning of 'science', 'fact', 'data', 'proof', 'lawsuit', 'law', 'real', mathematics', 'logic', etc.)

And you still continue to do so.

Last edited:
I am not your 'sweetie'.

You have already denied Title 18, Title 44, Article I, II, III, and V, and the Amendments 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 14 of the Constitution of the United States, and several articles in the constitutions of the various States.
You have also already denied statistical mathematics, probability mathematics, the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics, the Stefan-Boltzmann law, chemistry (including electrochemistry, bonding energy, Gibb's law, Watt's law, acid-base chemistry, etc.) and a fairly large collection of English words, and history, including the meaning of 'science', 'fact', 'data', 'proof', 'lawsuit', 'law', 'real', mathematics', 'logic', etc.)

You constantly remind me what a fucking idiot you are.

You have already denied both the Constitution of the United States (and are doing it again), and Title 44. I have already answered your question. So have others. RQAA. Stop mindlessly asking it.

I understand you got nothing.

I am not your 'sweetie'.

I'M an idiot because YOU continue to ignore the law, mathematics, science, the English language, and history?????!?

Last edited:
Back