Florida is a MOE race? Wow.

A national poll of likely voters by The New York Times and Siena College found Mr. Trump leading Ms. Harris, 48 percent to 47 percent, within the poll’s three-percentage-point margin of error and largely unchanged from a Times/Siena poll taken in late July just after President Biden dropped his re-election bid.

When the NYT's has Trump ahead, you can be sure that he is far ahead.

A national poll of likely voters by The New York Times and Siena College found Mr. Trump leading Ms. Harris, 48 percent to 47 percent, within the poll’s three-percentage-point margin of error and largely unchanged from a Times/Siena poll taken in late July just after President Biden dropped his re-election bid.

This is a very close race, Harris is the underdog. I hope she can pull it out, but who knows.

Yeah he is probably 3-4 points ahead.

A sitting VP an underdog? A hell of a bully-pulpit to be an underdog from. Who knew :dunno:
VP's rarely win. George Bush, Sr. did it, buts its not as common as one might think.

Also she had to jump in and run a short campaign, she did not have years like trump has had.

This is insane, maybe its an outlier, but considering we have abortion on the ballot, that should concern Trumppers.
Oh i forget they want to put baby killing in their Constitution right? You guys seem to really like killing babies. I especially like how you try and frame it as "reproductive rights". This must have been what it was like for abolitionists to deal with slavers. It's an abomination just like slavery and you ignorant toads defend the abomination like plantation owners.

Oh i forget they want to put baby killing in their Constitution right? You guys seem to really like killing babies. I especially like how you try and frame it as "reproductive rights". This must have been what it was like for abolitionists to deal with slavers. It's an abomination just like slavery and you ignorant toads defend the abomination like plantation owners.
Not babies. Not killing.

Back