Flu shots now mandatory for New Jersey preschoolers

I don't think so either. My family doesn't get flu shots. It was a quandry every year since our son was born and the doctors were pushing for the shots but we just don't take them.

I don't want them either.

#1) They don't necessarily protect you from every strain out there
#2) We need more chemicals in our bodies like we need a bullet to the brain
#3) This is nothing but a big pharma gift horse
#4) aren't there studies out there that say that giving children so many vaccinations may cause problems for them later on?
#5) I'm still pro-choice.

I have never had a flu shot, but we have to keep the vaccine companies profits rolling in.
At least they do not have to worry about making a quality product anymore.

i almost just threw up in my mouth over this one.

the flu vaccination actually contains thimarisal that has been banned as a toxin in many countries. It contains high levels of heavy metal that may cause developmental issues.

I'm sure Bill O'Reilly will be able to sneak this in between War on Christmas segments, as the latest outrage by God hating liberal secularists.

I'm sure Bill O'Reilly will be able to sneak this in between War on Christmas segments, as the latest outrage by God hating liberal secularists.

yeah but this isn't right. I'd personally take my chances with the flu than some drug companies chemically filled so called answer to the flu.

i mean come on this is a no brainer. last year the flu shot was like the wrong fucking strand and your going to force babies to get injected with toxins that are useless?

from the CDC website:
Does the influenza vaccine contain thimerosal?

Yes, the majority of influenza vaccines distributed in the United States currently contain thimerosal as a preservative. However, some contain only trace amounts of thimerosal and are considered by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to be preservative-free. Manufacturers of preservative-free flu vaccine use thimerosal early in the manufacturing process. The thimerosal gets diluted as the vaccine goes through the steps in processing. By the end of the manufacturing process there is not enough thimerosal left in the vaccine to act as a preservative and the vaccine is labeled "preservative-free".

i mean come on this is a no brainer. last year the flu shot was like the wrong fvcking strand and your going to force babies to get injected with toxins that are useless?

exactly. its not even like you're really eliminating hte possibility of getting the flu.

yeah but this isn't right. I'd personally take my chances with the flu than some drug companies chemically filled so called answer to the flu.

i've never had a flu shot in my life and don't plan on ever having one. If I get sick I get sick but I don't need a flu shot to get me sick.

thimerosal was eliminated in many countries 20 years ago. In 1977, a Russian study found that adults exposed to ethylmercury, the form of mercury in thimerosal, suffered brain damage years later. Studies on thimerosal poisoning also describe tubular necrosis and nervous system injury, including obtundation, coma and death. As a result of these findings, Russia banned thimerosal from children's vaccines in 1980. Denmark, Austria, Japan, Great Britain and all the Scandinavian countries have also banned the preservative.

thimerosal was eliminated in many countries 20 years ago. In 1977, a Russian study found that adults exposed to ethylmercury, the form of mercury in thimerosal, suffered brain damage years later. Studies on thimerosal poisoning also describe tubular necrosis and nervous system injury, including obtundation, coma and death. As a result of these findings, Russia banned thimerosal from children's vaccines in 1980. Denmark, Austria, Japan, Great Britain and all the Scandinavian countries have also banned the preservative.

Now we know how bush got elected twice. Thimersol brain damage.

yeah, well, keep talking chap. We'll see where taxachusettes stands on the issue in two years.

Back