Flu shots now mandatory for New Jersey preschoolers

How so?

Not once have I ever taken the flu shot. I have however encountered many people over the years that actually GET SICK from getting the flu shot. So just how good is it? Add to that the chemicals Chap and Tiana are talking about and you have to wonder why the government is FORCING people to take drugs.

The Flu is serious business. I'm not sure about mandatory vaccinations but you guys are acting like the Flu isn't a serious problem.

The Flu is serious business. I'm not sure about mandatory vaccinations but you guys are acting like the Flu isn't a serious problem.

It isn't serious enough to warrant forcing unproven medicine on anyone. Especially on kids. If there is a health risk that is associated with a chemical in the shot, then it is completely irresponsible to give it to kids. Period.

For if it is true, then I would imagine the number of developmental issues would outweigh the number of deaths. Also, you are talking about .012% of the population. I would hardly call that serious.

Not once have I ever taken the flu shot. I have however encountered many people over the years that actually GET SICK from getting the flu shot.

I am one of those people. I am rarely sick, and the only time I have EVER gotten flu was in conjunction with the vaccine.

awesome article AHZ. going to print it off and distribute at xmas.. lol hope i dont get executed.

It isn't serious enough to warrant forcing unproven medicine on anyone. Especially on kids. If there is a health risk that is associated with a chemical in the shot, then it is completely irresponsible to give it to kids. Period.

For if it is true, then I would imagine the number of developmental issues would outweigh the number of deaths. Also, you are talking about .012% of the population. I would hardly call that serious.

30,000 deaths a year. 1 in every 1000 people in America dying every year because of something completely preventable is not ridiculous? Shit, let's cut all AIDS funding and banish AIDS drugs, it can't hurt much more than this.

30,000 deaths a year. 1 in every 1000 people in America dying every year because of something completely preventable is not ridiculous? *&&^ let's cut all AIDS funding and banish AIDS drugs, it can't hurt much more than this.

Nothing but hyperbole. No one is talking about defunding, no one is talking about not doing AIDS research, the issue is the government making flu shots MANDATORY.

lol i love when drug company supports start rattling off preventing polio or some other wretched diseases as a all encompassing free pass to force chicken pox, hepatitis, or now the flu shot to babies.

clearly they either haven't EVER looked into the toxins in the vaccines versus preventing something thats not that big a deal like the pox or flu (you know risk versus reward).. Or they have some political or financial ties to the drug makers... or they are just plain ignorant.

Let us not forget that a vast number of countries in the civilized world have banned the substance thats in the flu shot .

lol i love when drug company supports start rattling off preventing polio or some other wretched diseases as a all encompassing free pass to force chicken pox, hepatitis, or now the flu shot to babies.

clearly they either haven't EVER looked into the toxins in the vaccines versus preventing something thats not that big a deal like the pox or flu (you know risk versus reward).. Or they have some political or financial ties to the drug makers... or they are just plain ignorant.

Let us not forget that a vast number of countries in the civilized world have banned the substance thats in the flu shot .

QFT

All of the above.
Heck we still have Thimerosol in eye drops.

that was one of the wrong things you could do, there are many more wrong things to do.
It was not the only wrong thing to do.

Back