Foley the holy loves boys....

R's are the party of Jesus are they not??

Plus he was in a section of florida thats very religious... ask Klaatuholyroller.
LOL. No, there is the religious right, but it isn't the entire party. Don't go getting all disingenuous, jumping all over gay men who are republican as being holy rollers? Come on. You can do better than that!

I would say it shows just the opposite. Faggots cannot control thier own behavior. Your actions show what you are, Was Foleys actions those of a hollyroller or the actions of a faggot on the make? I say the later.

He was just another faggot pretending to have values when he clearly did not. Maybe the little hollyroller in him kept him from actually having any sex with the page. Unlike McQueervey.

LOL. No, there is the religious right, but it isn't the entire party. Don't go getting all disingenuous, jumping all over gay men who are republican as being holy rollers? Come on. You can do better than that!

No he cant do better than this.. this is his MO.., by the way Rob.. out of curiosity .. what would be youngest age you would consider dating a guy ... or let me put it in other words.. how old was the youngest guy you ever dated...

exactly US, like all fags blaming someone else for what they do. "IT NOT MY FAULT!"

There are plenty of gay people who never do anything that they would have to blame others for, many, in fact MOST gay people live perfectly normal respectable lives!

perfectly normal respectable lives

Like the Governor of NJ hanging out in public rest rooms on the interstate for sex with stranger

Like Foley chasing congressional pages, and he didn't even catch any!

Barney Franks running a male whore house.

NORMAL? Is that normal to you?

perfectly normal respectable lives

Like the Governor of NJ hanging out in public rest rooms on the interstate for sex with stranger

Like Foley chasing congressional pages, and he didn't even catch any!

Barney Franks running a male whore house.

NORMAL? Is that normal to you?

Sure there are plenty of gay people who do bad things, just like stright people. But there are also plenty who lead VERY respectable lives!

The question of the thread is what is Foley? Is he a hollyroller or is he a fag? I say he is a fag by his behavior. You are what you do. He behaves as a Fag then he is a fag. He is not a hollyroller. He would not be TRYING to screw boys if he was in fact a hollyroller. He is in fact a fag, whose goal is to screw boys.

What is more likely? Foley is:
A) A hollyroller pretending to be a fag
B) A fag pretending to be a hollyroller

Back