Foley the holy loves boys....

You are wrong about the premis of this thread.

The basis of this thread was that what Foley did is a simptom of Hollyrollerism. I agree, when you try to repress what and who you are (something many hollyrollers do).. it makes you sick, your desires find a way to come out and often it is in a harmfull way... like being sexual with kids!

You are what you do. Foley acted like a fag not a hollyroller. therefore he is a fag and not a hollyroller. Simple enought you are what you do.

What is more likely? Foley is:
A) A hollyroller pretending to be a fag
B) A fag pretending to be a hollyroller

Did Foley....

Bless the child....................hollyroller. or
try to screw the child..............faggot?

Which is he?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are wrong about the premis of this thread.

The basis of this thread was that what Foley did is a simptom of Hollyrollerism. I agree, when you try to repress what and who you are (something many hollyrollers do).. it makes you sick, your desires find a way to come out and often it is in a harmfull way... like being sexual with kids!

So sexual perversion overcomes religious principals..........I will agree with that Jarod. Preverts can't control themselves. That has been proven time and time again. So we agree... faggots can't control their behavior.

So sexual perversion overcomes religious principals..........I will agree with that Jarod. Preverts can't control themselves. That has been proven time and time again. So we agree... faggots can't control their behavior.

No we do not agree... sorry... unless you agree that

Trying to live in accord with many religous principals will result in illness!

Back