Food Deserts

USF proves in this thread that he would jump at the chance to be a liar and a thief if he could make a buck doing so.

Critism of actual tax fraud on jarod's psrt is surprisingly absent rrelative to the suggested stuff here. Situational ethics ?

If he does his buying ON THE BLACK MARKET in order to avoid paying his fair share...

Then he's just another greedy, two-faced Rightie.

Buying from a licenced dealer in a neighbouring state would actually NOT be buying on the black market, now, would it?

Of course, the fact that USF still can't undertand what I quoted and wrote in my first post shows he's probably not saavy enough to pull this off...

Buying from a licenced dealer in a neighbouring state would actually NOT be buying on the black market, now, would it?

Of course, the fact that USF still can't undertand what I quoted and wrote in my first post shows he's probably not saavy enough to pull this off...

Where did I say it was not understood.
I guess you're so use to getting poked fun at, that you can't tell when it's really support.

Never-mind Asshole that it's THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT that creates the Black Markets, huh moron??????

Don't get angry and blame the Government when the citizens of a particular state decide they want their alcohol regulated a certain way and elect the necessary officials to get the job done.

Buying from a retailer in a neighboring state is nothing more than willfully circumventing the duly enacted laws of the state for personal gain...

So YES, it's the same as buying on the "black market".

Back