Food For Thought

You think you can because you are one of those people that think they are CERTAIN our founders meant "this" instead of "that" when reading old documents. The Constitution and the Bible are a lot alike. The writers aren't here now and can't explain what they meant if they had an opening.

The Bible is several thousand years old and the Constitution and our founding documents are slightly more than 200 years old and unlike the Bible our founders left mountains of their writings confirming their intensions.

Smart people knew what they meant because they recognize the primary definition of words.

That leaves you the fuck out moron!

Small brained branches started to create alternate meanings with secondary or beyond definition of the words.

Of course you have you pea-brained idiot, admission accepted!!!

I've busted them/you on multiple occasions on this.

And someday when you feel like it you’ll go dig up those ”bust” and post them here for all the world to see, right lying asshole? You couldn’t bust your way out of a fucking paper bag!!!!

Their/your response is always "that was the primary definition back then" and when asked for proof you don't have it because you are a puppet that repeats and doesn't think.

Post a single post where you ask me for a definition I didn’t produce, liar.

I’ve ask you and your leftist moron allies on this forum to DEFINE the 10th amendment, all ignored the challenge except you who after months of badgering finally offered up some stupid irrational gibberish therefore.

Here’s another one for ya Goober.

“Neither slavery or involuntary servitude , except as a punishment for a crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States or anyplace subject to their jurisdiction.”(Amendment 13, United States Constitution)

What does that mean Goober and how do y’all leftist and rightist bastards correlate it with a military draft?

I reckon everything Wild Bill said in the video is the gospel truth, huh? the lefties aren't denying any of it.

Back