For Dano Who Asked Me to Prove I'm not Lying (Damo, he approved this post)

Phone: ***-***-2593

You are the biggest loser on the face of the Earth. You are so far into scumitude, that this is probably your favorite song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLa-BF5JwTE

You listen to it cry every night, crying about ugly girls that won't fuck you and pretty girls that don't want to hold your hand. People like you make me wish and pray for a hell for you to burn in so that idiots won't be there to poison the ground with their useless rotting corpses.

You are going to be a virgin until you die. Give up. This is America, there has to be a gun nearby.

Oh and good post, shocking, and intruiging. I wish for more like this from you in the future.

Last edited:
Wow I am shocked ib1, how did you find that?

I don’t give a shit what it is or how he found it, it shouldn’t be on here. Damo wtf is going on here? What is a phone number doing on here? This is BS. This tells people you can f around on here like this and it will be overlooked.

If any of my shit ever ends up on here, even if it’s not correct but someone went digging, I’m gone that day, unless the person is blocked, permanently. It’s not ok with me. This thread is sickening. Stop it.

I don’t give a shit what it is or how he found it, it shouldn’t be on here. Damo wtf is going on here? What is a phone number doing on here? This is BS. This tells people you can f around on here like this and it will be overlooked.

If any of my shit ever ends up on here, even if it’s not correct but someone went digging, I’m gone that day, unless the person is blocked, permanently. It’s not ok with me. This thread is sickening. Stop it.
If it was okayed by Dano, then it is definitely within the rules. Anyway, we are clear that you don't give permission. If any of your stuff showed up I would be deleting it and banning the offender.

If it was okayed by Dano, then it is definitely within the rules. Anyway, we are clear that you don't give permission. If any of your stuff showed up I would be deleting it and banning the offender.

Dano didn’t think he had it, he was calling what he thought was a bluff, a mistake on his part. In my opinion ib should have PM’d it to him then, it doesn’t belong here, it’s wrong for him to put it here, it’s creepy, period.

Fine, as long as we are clear about that, because those freaks watch this shit you know.

Get over it!! It's petty nonsense.

Plus who cares if anyone knows your real name?

I guess I just wrote that I care, I know Libertarians can't think, can't they read either?

I don't want to read anyone's phone number on here. It’s creepy beyond belief. Stick it if you don’t like it.

I agree with the creepy factor.

This board should be about political debate, & that's it. Personal info is the strangest thing; I hated how Dano would talk about people's names, their jobs, getting people fired, etc. That's really the last thing you want to see on a message board like this.

It just amazes me how certain people just live for these types of battles.

I have been on the internets for years and have never had one.

Some just seek them out and spend most of thier time just name calling and having a personal relationship with another poster which is no more than a battle of pure hate.

I sugest to the people who find themselves in these types of competition to stop giving the other person the power to control your emotions and image of self worth. The "game " only procedes if you play along.

I guess I just wrote that I care, I know Libertarians can't think, can't they read either?

I don't want to read anyone's phone number on here. It’s creepy beyond belief. Stick it if you don’t like it.

I agree phone numbers are over the line but real names who cares? I have a few sites that require you use your real name because it keeps people from lying and flaming.

I agree phone numbers are over the line but real names who cares? I have a few sites that require you use your real name because it keeps people from lying and flaming.

How do they know what you're real name is?

Back