For Dano Who Asked Me to Prove I'm not Lying (Damo, he approved this post)

You are the biggest loser on the face of the Earth. You are so far into scumitude, that this is probably your favorite song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLa-BF5JwTE

You listen to it cry every night, crying about ugly girls that won't fuck you and pretty girls that don't want to hold your hand. People like you make me wish and pray for a hell for you to burn in so that idiots won't be there to poison the ground with their useless rotting corpses.

You are going to be a virgin until you die. Give up. This is America, there has to be a gun nearby.

Oh and good post, shocking, and intruiging. I wish for more like this from you in the future.

Scared or something?

I've been fucked by nothing but pretty girls. In fact, I'm taking a weekend in Seattle with the prettiest girl I've ever known and leaving tonight at 6 to pick her up.

I know Dano is creeped out, and that was the whole point. I don't suspect he'll be fucking with my references.

I don’t give a shit what it is or how he found it, it shouldn’t be on here. Damo wtf is going on here? What is a phone number doing on here? This is BS. This tells people you can f around on here like this and it will be overlooked.

If any of my shit ever ends up on here, even if it’s not correct but someone went digging, I’m gone that day, unless the person is blocked, permanently. It’s not ok with me. This thread is sickening. Stop it.

Ahhhgggg!!!!!

Ignore the compulsion WM... ignore the compulsion...

Scared or something?

I've been fucked by nothing but pretty girls. In fact, I'm taking a weekend in Seattle with the prettiest girl I've ever known and leaving tonight at 6 to pick her up.

I know Dano is creeped out, and that was the whole point. I don't suspect he'll be fucking with my references.

Goddamit.

Why the hell are you posting personal information? It's just disturbing on so many levels. Like Beefy said, it just deserves its own adjective.

Goddamit.

Why the hell are you posting personal information? It's just disturbing on so many levels. Like Beefy said, it just deserves its own adjective.

I don't like it one bit. Its creepy weird. Especially for grown men.

This is a message board where lonely folk come to talk politics, not a stalker site. WTF? Serious.

There is little doubt that I dislike it. The whole "I'm a bigger snoop" contest is just sick.

I keep telling them to take their personal crap to PM and leave it there. And there'll be another locked thread for Grind to give me negative Grind Points about if it continues. Stop bothering with other people's information and start dealing in other people's ideas and opinions.

There is little doubt that I dislike it. The whole "I'm a bigger snoop" contest is just sick.

I keep telling them to take their personal crap to PM and leave it there. And there'll be another locked thread for Grind to give me negative Grind Points about if it continues. Stop bothering with other people's information and start dealing in other people's ideas and opinions.

Negative Grind points? PFFFFT!!

In my generation, you were lucky to get boiled to death in soup. Grind points?? You've gone soft. Saddartha just can't lead like the old, angry gods. He's got to toughen up if he wants results.

Negative Grind points? PFFFFT!!

In my generation, you were lucky to get boiled to death in soup. Grind points?? You've gone soft. Saddartha just can't lead like the old, angry gods. He's got to toughen up if he wants results.
LOL. "We used to live in the bottom of a lake. You had to get up in the morning and clean the lake, make breakfast, get the other 13 kids ready, then off to school!"

Back