For OH & TX: meet your nominee

Onceler

"60 Minutes: …you don't believe that he's a Muslim.

CLINTON: No! No! Why would I? There's nothing to base that on. As far as I know"

And in the same week that she said she & McCain are the candidates with the experience to handle the job.

I saw a website where someone juxtaposed Vince Foster in an Obama interview:

"HYPOTHETICAL 60 minutes: …you don't believe that she killed Vince Foster.

HYPOTHETICAL OBAMA: No! No! Why would I? There's nothing to base that on. As far as I know."

Also - did anyone catch Hillary saying in her speech about OH: "It's a state that knows how to pick a president." Think about that.

"60 Minutes: …you don't believe that he's a Muslim.

CLINTON: No! No! Why would I? There's nothing to base that on. As far as I know"

And in the same week that she said she & McCain are the candidates with the experience to handle the job.

I saw a website where someone juxtaposed Vince Foster in an Obama interview:

"HYPOTHETICAL 60 minutes: …you don't believe that she killed Vince Foster.

HYPOTHETICAL OBAMA: No! No! Why would I? There's nothing to base that on. As far as I know."

Also - did anyone catch Hillary saying in her speech about OH: "It's a state that knows how to pick a president." Think about that.

Well I know who Mississippi's not voting for.

How do Muslims feel when they watch this? Am I to gather that the general message is that if you're a Muslim, you can forget about being president of the United States. They have madeit out to be a dirty word.

How do Muslims feel when they watch this? Am I to gather that the general message is that if you're a Muslim, you can forget about being president of the United States. They have madeit out to be a dirty word.

I've thought about that; it's absolutely the case. There is no way possible that a Muslim could be elected to the office of President today.

I've thought about that; it's absolutely the case. There is no way possible that a Muslim could be elected to the office of President today.

Considering Muslim's make up less than 1% of the U.S. population it would take a VERY unique individual.

Hell, it works with the American voter... its the kinda thing that got Bush elected.

Hell, it works with the American voter... its the kinda thing that got Bush elected.

And you're okay with that? Hillary adopts Bush's campaign style, and basically writes the blueprint for McCain...and you don't see why people "dislike" her?

This kind of stuff is NOT "just campaigning." She'll sell out anyone to win this thing.

You are totally right. Far too many of us would never vote for a Muslim even he promised us the moon.

And you're okay with that? Hillary adopts Bush's campaign style, and basically writes the blueprint for McCain...and you don't see why people "dislike" her?

This kind of stuff is NOT "just campaigning." She'll sell out anyone to win this thing.

Apperantly its the only way to get elected. I belive we need a fair fight, and when the other side plays ditry, I want a canidate who plays dirty.

Apperantly its the only way to get elected. I belive we need a fair fight, and when the other side plays ditry, I want a canidate who plays dirty.

well now Jarod you are a lawyer and would have a different viewpoint from most of us. ;)

Against other Democrats?

Sorry, you lose me. There's no coming back from the void that she has entered with these tactics. She's absolutely dead to me as a Democrat.

You're right, uscitizen. You are absolutely right. Most "Christians" have associated the western world's idea of the image of JC as a blonde haired blue eyed fellow when he almost certainly looked more like Michael Landon or Dustin Hoffman.

You're right, uscitizen. You are absolutely right. Most "Christians" have associated the western world's idea of the image of JC as a blonde haired blue eyed fellow when he almost certainly looked more like Michael Landon or Dustin Hoffman.

Yep, after all I saw his picture in my Sunday School booklets and Bible.
;)

And god is a short cigar smoking guy :D

Perception is a hoot isn't it ?

Back