For WRL and others

So if war is a rackett then speaking German right now would be OK with you? I don't propose that what is taking place in the ME right now is anything to compare to WWI or WWII, but I cannot be a pacifist and disagree with all wars as it seems many are willing to do.

SEE: Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin

We had to fight WWII and probably should have gotten involved before Pearl Harbor. But at that point the anti war sentiment in the US was strong and there would have been protests of our involvement in another European war. What the US knew about Pearl Harbor I am not sure, but we had to get in the war and an attack against us was the only way in.

We had to fight WWII and probably should have gotten involved before Pearl Harbor. But at that point the anti war sentiment in the US was strong and there would have been protests of our involvement in another European war. What the US knew about Pearl Harbor I am not sure, but we had to get in the war and an attack against us was the only way in.

I agree with you, and even Butler was not against necessary war .. but beware the fraud.

Back