For your to consider.

Airsoft gun laws in Washington state require all purchasers and users of arisoft guns to be at least 18 years of age.

it is also illegal to brandish or show an airsoft gun in a public place in Washington state.

guess these kids should have obeyed the law

and the idiot shouldnt have reached towards his waist while in possession of guns

Last edited:

Airsoft gun laws in Washington state require all purchasers and users of arisoft guns to be at least 18 years of age.

it is also illegal to brandish or show an airsoft gun in a public place in Washington state.

and the idiot shouldnt have reached towards his waist while in possession of guns
That's pretty fucked up, man.

I used to walk right by cops just shooting things all Willy Nilly and they were jealous because they weren't me because they used to be me.

Last edited:

Man shoots, injures 3 people at Atlanta shopping center; off-duty officer stops threat​

Jeremy Malone, 34, "got into an altercation with a man" at the Peachtree Center Mall around 2:15 p.m. Tuesday and then allegedly pulled out a handgun and shot the man he was fighting with, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Malone then allegedly "walked further into the food court area of the mall and shot two other people," the GBI said

As people fled for safety, an off-duty Atlanta police officer confronted the armed suspect and shot him, Atlanta Police Chief Darin Schierbaum said.

Man shoots, injures 3 people at Atlanta shopping center; off-duty officer stops threat​

Jeremy Malone, 34, "got into an altercation with a man" at the Peachtree Center Mall around 2:15 p.m. Tuesday and then allegedly pulled out a handgun and shot the man he was fighting with, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Malone then allegedly "walked further into the food court area of the mall and shot two other people," the GBI said

As people fled for safety, an off-duty Atlanta police officer confronted the armed suspect and shot him, Atlanta Police Chief Darin Schierbaum said.

I think TDS has finally gotten to jarods brain. He was never the brightest of the leftist nuts here but now he's totally unhinged.

This guy wasn’t even hired to be there.
1y6r0o.jpg

I agree, this piece of human waste must made an example of, I hope he dies in prison too?!!

I would say a third of gun owners in this country should not have them?!! The sad part is, there are more people Myers out there too?!!
:(

SignalmanKenDunce thinks he should be the decider of who should have guns.

laughing-at-you-happy.gif

Back