Forget an Obama-Clinton or Clinton-Obama ticket

LOL, you are selfish. Maybe not as selfish as Grind.

But if you want to keep your brothers out of jail, Obama would be the way to go.

I'm not quite Grind-level selfish. While I will do anything that benefits me, I would be willing to do it even if other people benefit from it. Not so for him.

Grind seems to be intentionally uncaring of other people at a conscious level, which in my mind means he actually cares more than I do, so maybe I am MORE than Grind-level, or maybe I have talked myself into a deep logical hole.

Who knows?

I'm not quite Grind-level selfish. While I will do anything that benefits me, I would be willing to do it even if other people benefit from it. Not so for him.

Grind seems to be intentionally uncaring of other people at a conscious level, which in my mind means he actually cares more than I do, so maybe I am MORE than Grind-level, or maybe I have talked myself into a deep logical hole.

Who knows?

He cares a lot about not caring.

But he's unselfish in the fact that he'd believe in his supposedly selfish positions even if they hurt him.

He's literally selfish, even he admits this Cawacko.

And besides, he justified it by saying "Are you having an abortion any time soon?"

My argument doesn't prove that and it would take a good deal more time and thought on your part to prove it, but since I actually am selfish I am saving us the time and just telling you point blank.

Don't credit that to your pisspoor attempt to prove it though. Without me saying it, it could have taken a while.

Not considering abortion a major issue in no way equates to being selfish.

Truth be told, the Republicans are TERRIFIED of a McCain Obama race. McCain will look like Nixon and Obama like a well tanned Kennedy. The age difference will be magnified where as Hillary on the same stage with Johnny boy will not have the same affect. Obama will win the election in November, Hillary will lose the election in November.

McCain in general is awful for Republicans. How the heck are Republicans supposed to win Congressional seats and State races if there is no conservative energy to go and vote?

Unfortunately, unless tomorrow starts a new chapter in this race, it does appear the old established order has won out in the GOP instead of the change we needed.

We can partially thank the media for the free ride they gave to McCain even when his campaign was on welfare (and is to this day in serious debt).

McCain in general is awful for Republicans. How the heck are Republicans supposed to win Congressional seats and State races if there is no conservative energy to go and vote?

Unfortunately, unless tomorrow starts a new chapter in this race, it does appear the old established order has won out in the GOP instead of the change we needed.

We can partially thank the media for the free ride they gave to McCain even when his campaign was on welfare (and is to this day in serious debt).

The only way Republicans bother to go vote in any significant numbers in Nov. for McCain is if they think their vote will stop the Hillary Clinton Machine.

They are salivating hoping Democrats fuck up this election the only way they possibly can now.

He cares a lot about not caring.

But he's unselfish in the fact that he'd believe in his supposedly selfish positions even if they hurt him.

look at it this way.. I am a firm, diehard supporter of gun rights. I don't own a gun nor do I plan too... is this a selfish position? hmmm

look at it this way.. I am a firm, diehard supporter of gun rights. I don't own a gun nor do I plan too... is this a selfish position? hmmm
You are a grand man Grind. Most people who don't own guns want them so hard to get that no one can defend themselves. Guns are bad mmmm'kay.

LMAO.............

God I have been saying this for weeks now. A vote for Hillary is a vote for 4 more years of Republican rule in whitehouse, with more wars against more people that didn't attack us. Clinton will polarize the conservatives that were not going to vote for McCain so much that they will come out to vote. Short of a Clinton/Christ campaign, there are not enough votes to keep McCain out of office. The Women's vote will not be enough to over come the women that HATE Hillary and will vote against her and all the Republicans that HATE Hillary and will vote against her and the Independents that just don't like Hillary and will vote against her.

Truth be told, the Republicans are TERRIFIED of a McCain Obama race. McCain will look like Nixon and Obama like a well tanned Kennedy. The age difference will be magnified where as Hillary on the same stage with Johnny boy will not have the same affect. Obama will win the election in November, Hillary will lose the election in November.

Y'all are so naive...let's look at the support...Arnold(The Terminator) supports John...His wife(A Kennedy) supports Obama..what is wrong with this picture?...oh yeah now Sylvestor Stallone also supports John...are they in a fight for Chucks title...'WalkerTexas Ranger' support of Huckabee? Like damo said this is one funny election cycle! I am wondering where 'Jackie Chan' and 'Jean Claude Van Damme's' support falls!

Back