FOX ALERT!

And then later they can tell us how wrong he is because he got a blow job in the oval office.

That strawman is so pathetic. How many times do morons like you have to be told what the real crime was? Get a clue. His sexual behavior was relevent to a civil case. Hew lied under oath in a court of law. Disprove that, moron

Damo in Dixie's post about hillary saying or referring to herself 42 times he says this:

Dixie thank you ever so much for proving my point for me.

Good lord, did you really take a quote out of context and try to make an excuse for yourself? Absolutely desperate. good job, retard

Good lord, did you really take a quote out of context and try to make an excuse for yourself? Absolutely desperate. good job, retard
It wasn't out of context. Go read it. I said nothing about people on fox saying anything about it, I said that the viewers of fox would say it and Dixie proved my point almost immediately. Too many righttards are obseseed with the blowjob. Not even Dixie said a thing about his lying under oath, he said EXACTLY what I quoted him as saying. But you are right, I am sure Dixie is the only right winger in this country who said a word about the blow job.

And then later they can tell us how wrong he is because he got a blow job in the oval office.
You said here how FOX was going to tell us about it. Who said anything about it on FOX? Tell me about it. As I said, I think you are dropping rubbish here. I don't think that anybody on FOX said this.

I guess I should have been clearer. I said "they" in my second post as opposed to "you" because you and I were talking and I didn't want to include you in the blow job obsessed right. But that is because you are not a typical rightie. Shit being Budhist alone makes you a liberal in the republican party. But the typical rightie, i.e. Dixie, is Blowjob obsessed and so ANYTHING Bill says is immediately discounted because he got a blow job from someone other than his wife.

I guess I should have been clearer. I said "they" in my second post as opposed to "you" because you and I were talking and I didn't want to include you in the blow job obsessed right. But that is because you are not a typical rightie. Shit being Budhist alone makes you a liberal in the republican party. But the typical rightie, i.e. Dixie, is Blowjob obsessed and so ANYTHING Bill says is immediately discounted because he got a blow job from someone other than his wife.
Cool 'nuff.

And when I said "I doubt it." I was talking about the FOX guys. People on these boards will forever bring up Monica. I still believe that the Rs missed the boat on that one, and going after them for accepting donations knowingly from foreign sources and attempting to hide it was a far more serious thing than whether he lied in a civil trial about whether he had 'sex' or not with 'that woman' and would have been far more reaching, and valuable to the US. It would have really brought to the fore campaign financing.

Yeah I don't know what in the hell made me think that the right in this country are STILL obsessed with Clinton's blowjob. SIlly of me to think that. That didn't happen. I'm making shit up.

It's more of disappointment. You are the President. You should be having a hot chick blow you, not Monica.

Back