Fox blows

Onceler

No one else is making that big of a deal about the Wright interview tonight, but they've had 2 major headlines today about it on their site. The 1st was something like "Wright keeps haunting Obama....again, and again, and again...", and now there is a big pic of Obama w/ Wright, w/ the big header "It Won't Go Away."

It's classic psychological projection/wishful thinking on their part. THEY don't want it to go away. Obama is actually going on their Sunday show w/ Chris Wallace, who was beside himself about Wright. Should be interesting.

I think the Wright interview helps him in the long run; the clips I have seen humanize him and show he's not a rabid nutjob.

I don't know how often he goes to church but he claims to be an "active member." Also, he was born an Episcopalian but is now a Baptist (and how dear you suggest that it has anything to do with South Carolina, the 2nd primary in the nation, being a very Baptist state).

This is the hope that many on the right have hung their hats on. I honestly believe that many on the right fear a straight up election on the issues. They have to have Wright, they have to have Ayers. The thought of old cancer face running against Obama, looking old and tired and debating the issues scares many people in the Republican party.

And McCain has pissed of the Rightie Right again with his coming out against the NC Ad. Hannity and Rush were frothing about it today.

No one else is making that big of a deal about the Wright interview tonight, but they've had 2 major headlines today about it on their site. The 1st was something like "Wright keeps haunting Obama....again, and again, and again...", and now there is a big pic of Obama w/ Wright, w/ the big header "It Won't Go Away."

It's classic psychological projection/wishful thinking on their part. THEY don't want it to go away. Obama is actually going on their Sunday show w/ Chris Wallace, who was beside himself about Wright. Should be interesting.

I think the Wright interview helps him in the long run; the clips I have seen humanize him and show he's not a rabid nutjob.

Obama's really doing FNS?

Wright is not just a rabid nutjob, he's a racist rabid nutjob. You can choose to look inside his controlled environment, and ignore what he does on his own, but I for one will not. I have Italian in my family, the first thing he needs to do is apologize for his racist comments about Italians, not ignore them and focus on the Anti American ones.

And McCain has pissed of the Rightie Right again with his coming out against the NC Ad. Hannity and Rush were frothing about it today.

Believe it or not I'm even upset with McCain over that one myself. Obama has no record to run on so he's gonna have to face scrutiny over his 'resume'. And I damn sure am not dropping the issue, the man's a racist.

Obama's really doing FNS?

Wright is not just a rabid nutjob, he's a racist rabid nutjob. You can choose to look inside his controlled environment, and ignore what he does on his own, but I for one will not. I have Italian in my family, the first thing he needs to do is apologize for his racist comments about Italians, not ignore them and focus on the Anti American ones.

Hmm, Italian. I’m gonna order in Italian tonight. As long as my bf is home. The last time I ordered Italian that ginny bastard was eyeballing me, and I didn’t like it.

Believe it or not I'm even upset with McCain over that one myself. Obama has no record to run on so he's gonna have to face scrutiny over his 'resume'. And I damn sure am not dropping the issue, the man's a racist.

Nooo! Even you are?! Well blow me down.

Really? Obama is a racist? What sort of racist things did he say? This is ALL you got to run on WRL. ALL. ON the issues McCain loses. And NOT because Obama is going to be better on the ISSUES across the board but because he is going to SOUND better on the issues. He is going to come across more thoughtful. I am not saying that Obama is, but McCain is going to have a hard time running against him in this media age. And that SCARES the shit outta the republican party. That is why Rush has Operation Chaos going. He knows just like EVERYONE does that in a purely head to head civic minded campaign, your guy starts with a deficit.

Italian is a race ?

Duh! It's the Italiano race. There is your white race, sometimes called cau-casionacs. And then there is your black race . And then there is your yellow race, called, yellows. The Jewish race, that is the Hebrewiacs... And the Italiano race. You sure are stupid.

Really? Obama is a racist? What sort of racist things did he say? This is ALL you got to run on WRL. ALL. ON the issues McCain loses. And NOT because Obama is going to be better on the ISSUES across the board but because he is going to SOUND better on the issues. He is going to come across more thoughtful. I am not saying that Obama is, but McCain is going to have a hard time running against him in this media age. And that SCARES the shit outta the republican party. That is why Rush has Operation Chaos going. He knows just like EVERYONE does that in a purely head to head civic minded campaign, your guy starts with a deficit.

However, when candidate names are used rather than party labels, the results shift--McCain is trusted more than Obama on both the economy and the War in Iraq.

However, when candidate names are used rather than party labels, the results shift--McCain is trusted more than Obama on both the economy and the War in Iraq.

ROTFLOL

On that note folks I will drop off here for a while.

Back