Fox Fires Montel Williams after he talked of troop deaths

I dont know if they fired him for it or that he new they were about to dump him so he spoke out but they sure dumped fhim mid show for sure.

They went to commercial and when they got back he was gone.

He was right. I'm sick of pooor little heath ledger. waa waa waa

I wonder what Fox will be like after Rupert Murdoch kicks the bucket. Sometimes you get the feeling that Fox is simply run as a one-man operation, with Murdoch controlling everything from content to personnel. He reminds me of John Hurt's character in V for Vendetta, except real life.

I dont know if they fired him for it or that he new they were about to dump him so he spoke out but they sure dumped fhim mid show for sure.

Yeah, I saw the part where the author wasn't sure if he knew his show was getting nixed, but still... he should be applauded for saying what needs to be said to these morons on TV. We do not need 24/7 coverage of every actor that dies or every blond that get kidnapped in Aruba etc... cover the stuff that matters to the country. MAYBE an brief mention if someone dies, but seriously how much bullshit do we have to listen to about Heath Ledger.

I wonder what Fox will be like after Rupert Murdoch kicks the bucket. Sometimes you get the feeling that Fox is simply run as a one-man operation, with Murdoch controlling everything from content to personnel. He reminds me of John Hurt's character in V for Vendetta, except real life.

what will be more interesting in the near future is how much Murdoch alters the Journal.

what will be more interesting in the near future is how much Murdoch alters the Journal.

He'll alienate a large portion of his readership, if he does, IMO. The WSJ is obviously written to a business audience, but not all of the business community is interested in Fox's quasi-fascist political agenda.

LOL!

Hey Desh, remember when UN weapons inspector Scott Ritter went on Fox News screaming that there were no WMD in iraq, and Fox News basically fired him?

That lady (from the video clip) tried to spin their bullshit coverage as simply "feeding the beast" (meaning their viewership). What a fucking joke. Fuck Fox.

I won't go into detail, but I know Montell personaly. I'm friends with his ex-wife Rochelle and his two daughters by her. They have been saying this past year that Montell wanted out.

He'll alienate a large portion of his readership, if he does, IMO. The WSJ is obviously written to a business audience, but not all of the business community is interested in Fox's quasi-fascist political agenda.

The journal is the only paper I read and I read it daily.... for the very reason you state above. It is designed for business. I have a feeling he is out to bury the Times.... which means the changes you mention are indeed very likely.... which will suck.

I've never watched Montel's show on a regular basis, but one could always tell that he's his own man. He never seemed like the type of guy who would just tow the Fox line.

Shit, living and coping with Multiple Sclerosis is testament enough to his strength of will.

Back