Fox News Channel viewership crushes MSNBC, CNN during second quarter

Then what does that say about MSNBC and CNN?
Both are having a hard time. No one is willing to pay for cable news, so they have done drastic cutbacks. I think they will survive.

Meanwhile, FoxNews has not been doing the cutbacks they need to. I wonder how much longer everyone else will support their failed business model.

Aww....are you scared of big ol' mean Fox News?

Not really. Even if their viewers became violent, they are too old to do any damage. Usually even a few followers are dangerous if violent...

Both are having a hard time. No one is willing to pay for cable news, so they have done drastic cutbacks. I think they will survive.

Meanwhile, FoxNews has not been doing the cutbacks they need to. I wonder how much longer everyone else will support their failed business model.

Not really. Even if their viewers became violent, they are too old to do any damage. Usually even a few followers are dangerous if violent...
fOX IS DOING GREAT.

They have been gaslit about trump's inability to form a coherent thought.
Completely contradicted in the recent debate. You're just getting silly now in your desperation.

Meanwhile FOX is crushing MSNBC and CNN put together.

Keep trying to change the subject; it's funny.

It isn't Fox viewers who have been gaslighting America about Biden's disintegration, is it?
There is no gaslighting. The media has covered Biden thorougly and the public has seen for itself Biden's condition. Many Democrats have asked Biden to step down.

The difference is that the Trump supporters believe all the lies and conspiracy theories he has told resulting in misinformation about the political system.

There is no gaslighting. The media has covered Biden thorougly and the public has seen for itself Biden's condition. Many Democrats have asked Biden to step down.

The difference is that the Trump supporters believe all the lies and conspiracy theories he has told resulting in misinformation about the political system.
Bullshit. The fake news has lied about Biden's condition from Day One. Only since they couldn't cover it up at the debate have they change their tune: too little , too late.

So, what does that indicate?

That conservatives, i.e. Fox's main viewers, are dumb fucks who gobble up Fox's bullshit propaganda all day rather than allow themselves to be exposed to other, more reasonable and truthful information sources.

How is that something to crow about and be proud of?
Nordy, it means that far more people watch and trust the most watched cable news, FOX News, in America.

Nordy, it means that far more people watch and trust the most watched cable news, FOX News, in America.

No, what it means is that conservatives, aka Fox Sheep, have nothing better to do with their time than sit glued to their TV sets having lies spewed at them all day, while normal non-Fox Sheeple people, are out doing other more fulfilling activities.

It's really more of an indicator of just how pathetic the right is than anything else.

They don't believe them.

It's that they just don't care.

Moreso, they actually LIKE the fact that Trump lies every time he opens his mouth.

It tells them he's just like they are.

Lying scum.

They don't believe them.

It's that they just don't care.

Moreso, they actually LIKE the fact that Trump lies every time he opens his mouth.

It tells them he's just like they are.

Lying scum.
I believe that I saw what I saw in the debate, Nordy.

Fifty million people saw it too.

It's not even close....

Fox News Channel viewership crushes MSNBC, CNN during second quarter​

Americans continue to flock to Fox News Channel for information and analysis.

Fox News crushed cable news competition during the second quarter of 2024, topping primetime for the 90th consecutive quarter as CNN hit a 33-year low in a critical category.

Fox News averaged 1.3 million total day viewers, compared to 810,000 for MSNBC and a dismal 473,000 for struggling CNN. From 7-11 p.m. ET, Fox News’ lineup of ‘The Ingraham Angle," "Jesse Watters Primetime," "Hannity," and Gutfeld!" averaged over 2 million viewers, while MSNBC managed 1.2 million and CNN settled for only 618,000.

Fox News beat CNN and MSNBC combined in both measurables, and has been No. 1 in all of cable among total day viewers for 13 consecutive quarters.

And Network Nightly News humiliates Fox’s best rated show every day

One thing MAGA doesn’t understand about the infotainment networks is that the same people watch the same networks, the whatever million people, mostly white rural boomers, that watch Fox today will watch it tomorrow, and the day after that, all they are doing is preaching to the choir

I believe that I saw what I saw in the debate, Nordy.

Fifty million people saw it too.
Did you also see Trump LIE HIS FAT SLOB ASS OFF LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES???

Yes, of course you did.

And it made you want to be his butt bitch even more. 🖕🏼

And Network Nightly News humiliates Fox’s best rated show every day

One thing MAGA doesn’t understand about the infotainment networks is that the same people watch the same networks, the whatever million people, mostly white rural boomers, that watch Fox today will watch it tomorrow, and the day after that, all they are doing is preaching to the choir
Prove it. Like you live in a mixed neighborhood.

It's not even close....

Fox News crushed cable news competition during the second quarter of 2024, topping primetime for the 90th consecutive quarter as CNN hit a 33-year low in a critical category.

Fox News averaged 1.3 million total day viewers, compared to 810,000 for MSNBC and a dismal 473,000 for struggling CNN. From 7-11 p.m. ET, Fox News’ lineup of ‘The Ingraham Angle," "Jesse Watters Primetime," "Hannity," and Gutfeld!" averaged over 2 million viewers, while MSNBC managed 1.2 million and CNN settled for only 618,000.

Fox News beat CNN and MSNBC combined in both measurables, and has been No. 1 in all of cable among total day viewers for 13 consecutive quarters.

60 Minutes crushed Fox News Channel with 8.5 million viewers compared to Fox's measly 1.3 million.

It's not even close....

What does that tell you?

Phew! l.3 million total viewers, about one half of one percent of the adult population. What bridges can there be left to cross?

What these numbers suggest is that only a minute segment of the American public have their heads swimming in partisan politics, a majority
of the obsessives found on the Right.

What these numbers suggest is that only a minute segment of the American public have their heads swimming in partisan politics, a majority
of the obsessives found on the Right.

FOX News Channel Makes Cable News History as the First Network to Mark 22 Consecutive Years at Number One

Of those millions who watch cable news, FOX News eats the competition alive.

FOX Television Stations owns and operates 29 full power broadcast television stations in the U.S. These include stations located in 14 of the top 15 largest designated market areas (DMAs), and duopolies in 11 DMAs, including the three largest DMAs (New York, Los Angeles and Chicago).

These are local broadcast channels, not cable.

They reach tens of millions of viewers in big cities.

Last edited:
Back