Fox News: perfecting the art of false outrage

Ok, so its not me. I thought the pic looked pretty good. I don't like her, but I can say that she is a good looking woman.

Politics aside, I'd do her.

You know what? Before someone blew him up with an airpump and turned him into a beach ball, Sean hannity was a good looking guy.

And I'd kill myself before I'd do him. Because he is a seething mass of ugliness underneath that, and so is she.

and that's all i can see.

You know what? Before someone blew him up with an airpump and turned him into a beach ball, Sean hannity was a good looking guy.

And I'd kill myself before I'd do him. Because he is a seething mass of ugliness underneath that, and so is she.

I was not saying that I would do Palin. Being married makes it an academic issue anyway.

I was simply saying that she is hot enough to do if not for her politics.

When looking to get laid, I have never been one to bring up politics or religion. At best it spoils the mood. And at worst we end up arguing like hell.

Her religious beliefs would keep me from doing her before her political beliefs would.

I was not saying that I would do Palin. Being married makes it an academic issue anyway.

I was simply saying that she is hot enough to do if not for her politics.

When looking to get laid, I have never been one to bring up politics or religion. At best it spoils the mood. And at worst we end up arguing like hell.

Her religious beliefs would keep me from doing her before her political beliefs would.

AGain, some people are simply so ugly, that it shows on their faces no matter how good looking they might otherwise be, until you can no longer see anything pleasant about their looks.

But everyone is different. There aren't many men who would allow that kind of hate inside to get in the way of screwing a good looking woman, i know that.

But, there are a few. More women would though.

AGain, some people are simply so ugly, that it shows on their faces no matter how good looking they might otherwise be, until you can no longer see anything pleasant about their looks.

But everyone is different. There aren't many men who would allow that kind of hate inside to get in the way of screwing a good looking woman, i know that.

But, there are a few. More women would though.

Thats because, for the most part, women need a reason to have sex and men need a reason NOT to have sex.

The proof of this is in every bar at closing time.

This thread has taken a turn down a rather unseemly avenue, what? Morphing into a Sarah Palin - would you like to do sex in her, eh? style thread.

Well, i'm having none of it, you hear. And frankly i'm disgusted, outraged and disgusted. You should all be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.

(I'd rather chew off my own testicles whilst sitting in a vat of rusty nails and salt, thanks for asking)

This thread has taken a turn down a rather unseemly avenue, what? Morphing into a Sarah Palin - would you like to do sex in her, eh? style thread.

Well, i'm having none of it, you hear. And frankly i'm disgusted, outraged and disgusted. You should all be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.

(I'd rather chew off my own testicles whilst sitting in a vat of rusty nails and salt, thanks for asking)

Wow, thats a pretty serious mental picture.

But the thread is about the outrage at the picture on the cover of Newsweek. I thought the pic wasn't bad and just added that I'd do her if it weren't for her politics (and religious beliefs). The rest sorts followed.

My apologies for leading the thread into the gutter.

i used to be a professional photographer and i do not understand the partial face shot - typically i full face shot would be used

having said that, the photo seems ok - what are they complaining about

photoshop can add or delete whatever the technician wants these days

but mustache, other hair and pores - if there were such they likely edited them out

Yeah about 9 months ago everyone wanted to have sex with ron Paul.

I would have sex with Sarah Palin if she wasn't a Republican.

Imagine the monstrosity that would emerge if the condom broke!

Back