Fox News’s Awful New Kamala Harris Smears Hit Nuclear Levels of Idiocy

It will land only with the MAGA morons. Harris needs nobody but Dems and the Indies that were going to sit out a Biden election. This win will be even bigger than '20, as it's a Biden election sans the baggage.

Roe is again at the top of the ticket. So instead trump's age, and lack of mental capacity.

This is grand.
Exactly..almost...
start smearing her, didn't you read the OP?
have a nice day
I read the OP but there was nothing that was untruthful .. They mentioned the video that I did see.So I thought that I missed something... Thank you for the reply.Have a great evening...

No one watches FOX News? They've only been the top ranked cable news station for years upon years you stupid moron.
Go back and read what I wrote HATERTARD!

I said no one but TRUMP'S BASE watches FAUX NEWS!

I should have said no one But IDIOTS like you watch Trump's Fake News and ASS-KISSING FOOLS CHANNEL!

Yes, and they've only been sued for 800 Million Dollars for telling FAKE NEWS- and that says a lot about you idiots that slurp it up like hogs slopping a trough!

Last edited:
Exactly..almost...

I read the OP but there was nothing that was truthful .. They mentioned the video that I did see.So I thought that I missed something... Thank you for the reply.Have a great evening...
Exactly...almost

32u4rq-jpg.1606521

It has less than 1% viewership.... That is not good.
You might want to take a peek at the link below that clearly shows you're wrong. Where are you getting this less than 1% viewership at Fox? And what is this less than 1% viewership compared against? Is there less than 1% viewership at say CNN or MSNBC? Who and how is viewership determined? The link clearly shows how FOX has more viewership than those fake news-propaganda laden leftist run stations.

You might want to take a peek at the link below that clearly shows you're wrong. Where are you getting this less than 1% viewership at Fox? And what is this less than 1% viewership compared against? Is there less than 1% viewership at say CNN or MSNBC? Who and how is viewership determined? The link clearly shows how FOX has more viewership than those fake news-propaganda laden leftist run stations.

Your link says there are "566,000 in the 25-54 demo", and there are 89.2 million Americans between 25 and 54(below link). Therefore FoxNews by their own admission is 0.63%, which is under 1%. If you include overall age groups you get a slightly better 1.1%, but that includes people who were in a waiting room that FoxNews was being shown, and did not watch it. If you just include people who intentionally watched an hour of FoxNews in a week, you get slightly less than 1%.

THAT IS NOT DOMINATION!!! You may argue that CNN and MSNBC are in the same shape, but they realize they are bit players. They have honest business plans for being bit players.

So put on your big boy pants, and accept that FoxNews is a bit player, and given that it is only watched by extremists, it will have almost no effect on the 2024 election.

Back