Fox's website

I couldn't care less. I only went there out of curiosity because of the thread. I firmly believe that most of Fox's viewers and visitors to their website are Democrats hoping to "catch them" being evil.

I go there because I want to see all sides; they lean right, and MSNBC leans left, so I'm getting both perspectives by going to both.

I would never contend that MSNBC isn't biased, but they are not nearly so in their standard news coverage as Fox. Fox is as blatant as blatant gets this past week.

I go there because I want to see all sides; they lean right, and MSNBC leans left, so I'm getting both perspectives by going to both.

I would never contend that MSNBC isn't biased, but they are not nearly so in their standard news coverage as Fox. Fox is as blatant as blatant gets this past week.
I don't contend that Fox is not biased. I just don't go directly to the site. I use the RSS feed that I set up for this site.

MWAHAHAHHAHAHHA MORE PARTISAN THAN FOX? WAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're funny! LOL LOL LOL

You're not, at least I don't put on the blinders and call it 20/20 vision. Olberman and Matthews are the equalivent of Hannity and O Reily. If you don't think so your one dumb donkey.

You're not, at least I don't put on the blinders and call it 20/20 vision. Olberman and Matthews are the equalivent of Hannity and O Reily. If you don't think so your one dumb donkey.

All 4 are on opinion shows. They can be as far right & left as they wanna be.

I'm talking about straight news. Fox is much more biased in their straight news coverage than MSNBC, especially now.

There is nothing that gives me greater joy than listening to the Republicans whine about the fact that Obama is spending so much money to win this election. Waaaa you guys gave him all that money! Waaaaa it's not fair we had to take public financing just so we could get our campaign into October! Waaaa it used to be US that had all the cash! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Fucking crybaby conservotards.

I was a full blown Marxist in college. I wore a Trotsky pin.

Now, I consider myself a fiscal conservative. Go figure.

I was in high school, got smarter by college. I'm socially liberal on many issues, meaning that the government shouldn't be involved or where there are calls to make, should be at the most local level possible.

I was in high school, got smarter by college. I'm socially liberal on many issues, meaning that the government shouldn't be involved or where there are calls to make, should be at the most local level possible.

Thats where you wrong. The goverment should make all the calls. Average citizens are too stupid not to be governed.

Thats where you wrong. The goverment should make all the calls. Average citizens are too stupid not to be governed.

Some are beginning to sway me that way, but in general I'll put my faith with the masses. What they get wrong, they tend to correct.

Some are beginning to sway me that way, but in general I'll put my faith with the masses. What they get wrong, they tend to correct.

You musn't act for yourself, you must submit you must obey you must listen to everything the goverment has to say.

Back