FOXSPEWS Labeled Foley A Democrat During O'Reilly's Show Last Night

I never said I doubted, I said I'd like to see a picture. Man you really do love the supposition and attempts to put words in my posts that aren't there!

Let's have some others check in on this because when someone says "I'd like to see some pictures and have a little better verification than brad." I would say that indicates some doubt especially the "a little better verification" part. I don't know what language you are speaking here but when I ask for verification of something generally it means I doubt it. I hardly ever ask for verification if I believe something. And I am pretty much a skeptic so I generally don't believe something unless I do have verification. But generally I am in doubt when I ask for verification. Had you said I think what you are saying is true but I would like verification then we would have no question about what you meant, but since we do perhaps others could check in and say whether your words indicate doubt or not to them. Because not only do they indicate doubt but they also indicate that you specifically don't trust brad blog probably because he is from the left, but that left thing is a supposition on my part. That you doubted it is just interpretation from what you said, and I think a pretty proper interpretation if in fact you are speaking English and not some langauge specific to yourself. In which case communication would be pretty much impossible. And I am beginnning to think that you actually do speak a language that is unique to yourself, even though the words seem familiar to the rest of us, the meanings seem to be yours and yours alone.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Because not only do they indicate doubt but they also indicate that you specifically don't trust brad blog probably because he is from the left, but that left thing is a supposition on my part. That you doubted it is just interpretation from what you said, and I think a pretty proper interpretation if in fact you are speaking English and not some langauge specific to yourself. In which case communication would be pretty much impossible. And I am beginnning to think that you actually do speak a language that is unique to yourself, even though the words seem familiar to the rest of us, the meanings ssem to be yours and yours alone.

:rolleyes:

Not trusting bradblog. Yes, much like you don't trust Fox Editorial shows... Not believing this story because of that, not really. Personally I thought it was true, but wanted a link to look at pictures and needed a link. (In fact I had already found it myself, but really...)

But I forget, if there might be more than one way to look at something and one of them makes it so you can insult a republican you look at it that way...

It's all good. I wasn't attempting to insult you. I was sure that this story was on more than just bradblog. This would be like me posting a story from "democratsareevil.com"... even if it is true, I'm pretty sure you'd ask for another source.

Prak>The Good News Is that Olbermann's "Countdown" is beginning to kick O'Reilly's ass in the ratings. So if you want to get back at O'Reilly start watching Olbermann on MSNBC, and remember if you call the Bill O radio show, and say the name Obermann on the air he will send FOXSPEWS security out to your house. At least that is what he tells the callers who do this. Is that fascistic???

Oberman kicking ass? The numbers>
FOXNEWS O'REILLY 1,979,000
FNC GRETA 1,475,000
FNC HANNITY/COLMES 1,436,000
FNC SHEP SMITH 1,135,000
CNN KING 1,107,000
FNC HUME 1,070,000
CNN DOBBS 821,000
CNN COOPER 742,000
CNN BLITZER 716,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 617,000
CNNHN GRACE 556,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 550,000

Foxnews will track you down? LOL Man, are they under your bed yet?

Huffy almost as good as Bradblog! LOL But even if it happened, whats the big deal? A simple graphics error or a huge plot to misinform? Come on now you are not that stupid are you?

It was on three different msnbc 24/7 shows last night matthews, olbermann and scarlborough, I believe....?

It was not just on Brad blog...?

Its called Narrowcasting and it works!

There are four all news networks, 2 CNN's, MSNBC and Fox news.

The CNN's and MSNBC boradcast to a wide range of people with a variety of interests, and they share the audience.

Foxspews broadcasts to conservatives who perfer to hear the news with a sharply conservative bent to it and they get 100% of this audence.

Simply put, Fox gets a better share by competing for a nitch audience. The others share whats left!

It was on three different msnbc 24/7 shows last night matthews, olbermann and scarlborough, I believe....?

It was not just on Brad blog...?
I think everybody's willing to stipulate, now, that it happened. I suspect the only real question now is whether or not it was deliberate.

Prak>The Good News Is that Olbermann's "Countdown" is beginning to kick O'Reilly's ass in the ratings. So if you want to get back at O'Reilly start watching Olbermann on MSNBC, and remember if you call the Bill O radio show, and say the name Obermann on the air he will send FOXSPEWS security out to your house. At least that is what he tells the callers who do this. Is that fascistic???

Oberman kicking ass? The numbers>
FOXNEWS O'REILLY 1,979,000
FNC GRETA 1,475,000
FNC HANNITY/COLMES 1,436,000
FNC SHEP SMITH 1,135,000
CNN KING 1,107,000
FNC HUME 1,070,000
CNN DOBBS 821,000
CNN COOPER 742,000
CNN BLITZER 716,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 617,000
CNNHN GRACE 556,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 550,000

Foxnews will track you down? LOL Man, are they under your bed yet?

I heard last night that Olbermann's ratings have GONE WAY UP toby...right now they are standing at 3/4's of what o'leily's is... ;)

Bill's ratings are falling and olbermann's are rising...get with the current trend... :D

Not trusting bradblog. Yes, much like you don't trust Fox Editorial shows... Not believing this story because of that, not really. Personally I thought it was true, but wanted a link to look at pictures and needed a link. (In fact I had already found it myself, but really...)

But I forget, if there might be more than one way to look at something and one of them makes it so you can insult a republican you look at it that way...

It's all good. I wasn't attempting to insult you. I was sure that this story was on more than just bradblog. This would be like me posting a story from "democratsareevil.com"... even if it is true, I'm pretty sure you'd ask for another source.

That is right I would ask for another source beucase I would doubt it. But at least I would admit that I doubted it and not pretend that my doubt wasn't a doubt. That is what is so maddening about you personally. You do things for specific reasons and then when called on those reasons you deny them. So you saw the picture and still posted something to the effect that you didn't believe it. A real piece of work...And you wonder why some of us have a certain animosity toward all things Republican...here's one little reason why-- a certain level of dishonesty in conversations. You see when I say I don't have time for the link, it's because your board works slow and I might already be late for something else. Not because I'm trying to put something over on you...Maybe that is the difference. If I read that statement I wouldn't think that the person who wrote it was lying about it, like toby accused me of here as well...

But even if it happened, whats the big deal? A simple graphics error or a huge plot to misinform? Come on now you are not that stupid are you?

That is right I would ask for another source beucase I would doubt it. But at least I would admit that I doubted it and not pretend that my doubt wasn't a doubt. That is what is so maddening about you personally. You do things for specific reasons and then when called on those reasons you deny them. So you saw the picture and still posted something to the effect that you didn't believe it. A real piece of work...And you wonder why some of us have a certain animosity toward all things Republican...here's one little reason why-- a certain level of dishonesty in conversations. You see when I say I don't have time for the link, it's because your board works slow and I might already be late for something else. Not because I'm trying to put something over on you...Maybe that is the difference. If I read that statement I wouldn't think that the person who wrote it was lying about it, like toby accused me of here as well...
Only you seem to be able to generate my reasons...

You just assume things about me which are ridiculous. It is mostly because you don't "know" me yet. You'll get there. I am genuine in what I post.

But even if it happened, whats the big deal? A simple graphics error or a huge plot to misinform? Come on now you are not that stupid are you?

What was your take when CNN put an X over Cheney's face?

Fox is powerfull.... a couple of seconds of a graphic and everyone thinks Foley is a democart. Damn they are powerfull. LOL

Fox is powerfull.... a couple of seconds of a graphic and everyone thinks Foley is a democart. Damn they are powerfull. LOL

If I recall they and Rush Limbaugh have taken credit for the Republican majorities in Congress and the Election (fraudulent, though it certainly was) of Bush. And the other thing that my main man toby wants to downplay is that FOXSPEWS viewers have been shown to be some of the least informed people in America. Indeed, some O'Reilly viewer is probably in some bar some where right now claiming that Foley is a Democrat and swearing he saw it on FOXSPEWS. In fact, most of them are just down right stupid on issues from WMD to Social Security because they actually believe the poopaganda that FOXSPEWS SPEWS!!!!!

But Nice Try, toby!!!

Back