Frank Luntz Focus Group on Trump - "Maybe it's time to blow it up. Blow it up."

Why would you care? You're going to sit at home or vote for some obscure third party dumbfuck.

Perhaps you need to start practicing it right now; repeat after me....Madam Secretary. ;)

But in answer to your question; it wouldn’t be Trump, Graham, Santorum, Bush, Cruz or Pataki.

By the time the primaries get to California, the candidate will have already been decided; much like every election.

You go ahead and get in line like a good little boy

Here is something for you to make excuses for

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...conservative-policies-stripped-ryans-omnibus/

Maybe we agree ideologically on many things, but I don't see you as being much different than Jarod, Christie or Desh in your blind support of the GOP.

Repeat after me; Madam PRESIDENT, or Komrade.

biglaugh7_zpsd701e485.gif

well look, clinton being president is also one of the worst things imaginable. Don't think I don't know that. There are no good solutions this election. I still hope hilary loses just for the amazing schadenfreude i'll have.

Dear dumbfuck; it was a purposeful mistake. CRY buckTard CRY!

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g354/gwassh0ppa/crying%20gif/_CRYINGtumblr_lg0znypSUC1qazkdco1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Sure it was dumbfuck moron...
[QUOTE="Truth Detector, post: 1512108, member: 2316"]Repeat after me; Madam PRESIDENT...[/QUOTE]
lol

This past April marked the 150th Anniversary of the Democrats loss in the Civil War. I can't believe they're still a fucking political party...

:smh:

This past April marked the 150th Anniversary of the Democrats loss in the Civil War. I can't believe they're still a fucking political party...

mh:

In case you haven't read about it yet, the loss of segregationist states rights from the federally mandated civil rights and voting rights acts of the 1960s changed the Democratic party 100%.
I know you know that, but you are compelled to do that stupid talking points thing by the RW echo machine to try and fool the kids...

In case you haven't read about it yet, the loss of segregationist states rights from the federally mandated civil rights and voting rights acts of the 1960s changed the Democratic party 100%.
I know you know that, but you are compelled to do that stupid talking points thing by the RW echo machine to try and fool the kids...

GOP voted for it at a better percentage than Dems did, of course. Let's also not forget that Everett Dirksen wrote some of the legislation, and was primarily responsible for defeating the filibuster. But this goes far beyond race and civil rights. The character of the Democratic Party has always been poor, and has always sought out a means to weaken America.

GOP voted for it at a better percentage than Dems did, of course. Let's also not forget that Everett Dirksen wrote some of the legislation, and was primarily responsible for defeating the filibuster. But this goes far beyond race and civil rights. The character of the Democratic Party has always been poor, and has always sought out a means to weaken America.

Depends on your definition of "weaken"...
I miss Everett Dirksen...

I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times. -E. Dirksen...

Trump is a progressive populist, not a conservative. While progressive populists exist in the republican party, it is my opinion that they should be relegated to the bottom tier. They are the least concerned with constitutional issues. I will not support Trump if he obtains the party's nomination.

Trump is a progressive populist, not a conservative. While progressive populists exist in the republican party, it is my opinion that they should be relegated to the bottom tier. They are the least concerned with constitutional issues. I will not support Trump if he obtains the party's nomination.

Will you vote at all?
Any alternatives?

Will you vote at all?
Any alternatives?

I always vote. The best alternative is to elect somebody who isn't a progressive populist as the nominee. The republican party does not do well when they run people who are not conservative.

I do not want 4 to 8 years of some buffoon telling me how it is Nabisco's fault they left and they need to be punished rather than noting that having the highest corporate tax rate in the world is causing companies to spend millions in other nations rather than here.

I always vote. The best alternative is to elect somebody who isn't a progressive populist as the nominee. The republican party does not do well when they run people who are not conservative.

I do not want 4 to 8 years of some buffoon telling me how it is Nabisco's fault they left and they need to be punished rather than noting that having the highest corporate tax rate in the world is causing companies to spend millions in other nations rather than here.

Do you think corporations PAY the highest corporate taxes in America?

Do you think corporations PAY the highest corporate taxes in America?

Wanna try that question again dipshit?

BTW corporations don't pay taxes. You pay them. They just get passed along to you in the form of higher prices, but the gobblement deludes you into believing they are socking it to the big bad corporation while you take it in the ass

Back