Free Speech

Cancel7

Banned
That's right, don't talk - shut up, bitch.

One in three women are sexually assaulted or beaten in their lifetimes. I'd imagine many of them can tell stories of a man saying to them, shut up, bitch.

Those words, spoken by a man to a woman, seem to me, to be a prelude to an act of violence.

My experience, and this is only in cyberspace, with right wing women, is that they do not object to this kind of talk directed at women they perceive to be liberal. I do. I personally wrote a blog owner to question his off-handed remark that he hoped that someone had punched Ann Coulter in the face, when it was reported that she had broken her jaw. If he had said he hoped some woman punched her one, I probably wouldn't have. But when he said that, I pictured a man punching her, and I think that's what he was picturing. He emailed me, said that I was right, and that he was sorry.

I'd like to see some conservative women email this guy. I wonder if any have.

"Summary: In a discussion of Deborah Lawrence, an artist who submitted an ornament for the White House Christmas tree expressing support for a congressional resolution to impeach President Bush, Rose Tennent read a quote from Lawrence, who said of the attention surrounding her ornament: "It took on a life of its own, obviously. In a way, I'm speechless." Tennent responded: "Good, stay that way. Don't talk," to which co-host Jim Quinn added, "That's right, don't talk. Shut up, bitch."

http://mediamatters.org/items/200812040006?f=h_clips

In all fairness, I don't think mAnn Coulter is really a woman.

Plus, I'd like to see anyone punch mAnn Coulter.

In all fairness, I don't think mAnn Coulter is really a woman.

Plus, I'd like to see anyone punch mAnn Coulter.

If there is a woman alive who deserves to be punched, its Ann Coulter.

But yeah, have another woman do it.

Let's be fair about this.

How about neither a man nor a woman punch Ann Coulter and we all compromise on her being run over by a runaway steamroller?

The woman is garbage. The only reason we know her name at all is because she has said some of the most outrageous things ever uttered by the conservative chat show people. And considering what others have said, she had to say some pretty lousy stuff to earn that honor.

Either she is just a conservative talkshow version of a "shock jock", trying to say ever more outrageous things, in which case she should be punched by a woman and had pissy cheerios poured on her head. Or she actually believes the tripe she spouts, and she should be punched by multiple large dykey sorta women, pissed on directly, and then run over by a steamroller VERY slowly.

One in three women are sexually assaulted or beaten in their lifetimes. I'd imagine many of them can tell stories of a man saying to them, shut up, bitch.

Those words, spoken by a man to a woman, seem to me, to be a prelude to an act of violence.

My experience, and this is only in cyberspace, with right wing women, is that they do not object to this kind of talk directed at women they perceive to be liberal. I do. I personally wrote a blog owner to question his off-handed remark that he hoped that someone had punched Ann Coulter in the face, when it was reported that she had broken her jaw. If he had said he hoped some woman punched her one, I probably wouldn't have. But when he said that, I pictured a man punching her, and I think that's what he was picturing. He emailed me, said that I was right, and that he was sorry.

"Summary: In a discussion of Deborah Lawrence, an artist who submitted an ornament for the White House Christmas tree expressing support for a congressional resolution to impeach President Bush, Rose Tennent read a quote from Lawrence, who said of the attention surrounding her ornament: "It took on a life of its own, obviously. In a way, I'm speechless." Tennent responded: "Good, stay that way. Don't talk," to which co-host Jim Quinn added, "That's right, don't talk. Shut up, bitch."

And it's somehow more OK to get your jaw broken by a woman?

And it's somehow more OK to get your jaw broken by a woman?

Its more ok for a woman to hit a woman than for a man to hit a woman.

Its about equality, and women cannot develop the upper body strength that men can develop.

Its about equality, and women cannot develop the upper body strength that men can develop.

What about this guy?

girls-emo-haircut.jpg

I just don't hit people. I think we should all live by that rule.

You fancy being smacked in the face by her? (and yes i wondered as well)

49516151_f44947f3eb.jpg

I shouldn't have even gotten into this. I hate when conservatives bring up those "ZOMG WHITE MENZ ARE REALLY THE OPPRESSED ONES" moments.

If the two of you will reread what I said, I did NOT say men are stronger than women.

I said "...women cannot develop the upper body strength that men can develop.".

Yeah, the pic you posted is a little wimpish looking, WM. And Charver, I wouldn't fancy being slapped by the female bodybuilder.

But you can also find smaller and frailer looking women and bigger stronger men.

The point is what they are capable of, and what is the norm for our world.

Also, what counts is that the number one cause of hospitalization for women is being beaten by their husbands and boyfriends.

Now the muscle woman may not get beaten, and the little wimpy guy may not do any girl beating. But it happens a lot and it is obscene.

1) I didn't realize the percentage was so high. 1 out of 3 is unacceptable (not that any are acceptable, but we will not likely ever see the complete elimination of crimes)

2) What does this article have to do with free speech?

If there is a woman alive who deserves to be punched, its Ann Coulter.

But yeah, have another woman do it.

Which brings up a point that every man should know...

Whether or not you think the woman "deserves" to be hit... ya can't do it. Period.

Men do not abuse women. Cowards do.

LOL

Q: What do 100,000 abused woman every year have in common?
A: They don't fucking listen.

Q: What do you call a woman with two black eyes?
A: Someone who did not learn the first time.

Give me a break, libtards want free speech banned! Just don't ask them to stop when referring to Republicans.

LOL

Q: What do 100,000 abused woman every year have in common?
A: They don't fucking listen.

Q: What do you call a woman with two black eyes?
A: Someone who did not learn the first time.

Give me a break, libtards want free speech banned! Just don't ask them to stop when referring to Republicans.

Maybe I could make one exception.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8DYcDHNNiM"]YouTube - Too Short & Ice Cube - Ain't Nothin' But a Word to Me[/ame]

Back