Freedom has a price, sometimes it is being less secure.

Oh right, the whole revoking the war powers act thingy. Is Barr proposing that?

Well, cheers on your selection of Barr. I was wondering when you'd choose a candidate. :clink:
I'm not sure yet. If he isn't promoting that or a strict interpretation explanation of war powers I'd seriously be disappointed in the LP though.

How can you have missed it for all these years?

I have repeatedly stated that I am upset that the party of "Strict constitutionalism" and personal freedom has abandoned principles for security. It is why I voted Libertarian in the last election. When have you ever heard me say anything short of that?

Why must I constantly repeat what I feel about this to you?

I just like to read it over and over again.

I wish some real Conservative would come on here and defend the Bush/Cheney/McCain position on this point. All we get is Damo, and he agrees with us.

A free society will never be a safe place to live. By giving individuals freedom, you also allow them to do things that are against society or bad for society.

In my opinion the risk is worth the freedoms.

A free society will never be a safe place to live. By giving individuals freedom, you also allow them to do things that are against society or bad for society.

In my opinion the risk is worth the freedoms.

How will you vote in November!

I have still not made up my mind. All of the candidates I have seen so far do not thrill me.

What do you think about McCain calling the recient Supreme Court decision the worst one ever?

Back