Freedom of Religion?????

When I was young I got jumped on by the church for being friends with a catholic. Those sinner catholics allowed drinking and dancing, GASP!
We danced, but only to god songs... It was the Mormons who were the true evil among us. Followed closely by the Catholics... Those Icon-Worshippers actually thought the way to God was through Priests!

Sigh... It is, however, a very christian action, and they will feel persecuted if you make fun of them.... Saying it isn't so doesn't change that the christian was persecuted regardless of their "majority" status.
But probably 90% of those ridiculing them are also Christians! They're not being ridiculed because they're Christian, they're being ridiculed because of the way they choose to practice their Christianity.

As I say, it's about certain sects, not Christianity in general.

LOL. funny how that works isn't it ?
Then there are those pesky door to door Jehovas witnesses. You can't be nice to them or they will move in with ya.

LOL. funny how that works isn't it ?
Then there are those pesky door to door Jehovas witnesses. You can't be nice to them or they will move in with ya.
That and not standing up for the Flag and all, they must be truly evil...

Well they will let their child die before letting him get a blood transfusion. to me that is evil.
Agree... That and the whole no gifts thing. I had a friend and man did he feel left out. He left that religion as soon as he could walk away!

Back