French Weatherman Sent Packing For Exposing The Climate Change Scam.

Pollution is effecting climate change, I am sorry that you fail to see the correlation.

No. Please stay on message, CO2 is the boogieman. Not pollution.
Yes pollution can have an impact. When Mt Saint Helens spewed a pretty incredible about if pollution up in the atmosphere (and others as well) it had an effect. Until is eventually settled back to earth. CO2 does nothing.

No. Please stay on message, CO2 is the boogieman. Not pollution. Yes pollution can have an impact. When Mt Saint Helens spewed a pretty incredible about if pollution up in the atmosphere (and others as well) it had an effect. Until is eventually settled back to earth. CO2 does nothing.

Howglobalwarmingworks.ashx

No. Please stay on message, CO2 is the boogieman. Not pollution.
Yes pollution can have an impact. When Mt Saint Helens spewed a pretty incredible about if pollution up in the atmosphere (and others as well) it had an effect. Until is eventually settled back to earth. CO2 does nothing.

sigh, I remember why I shouldn't talk about this subject with people that are clueless.

French weatherman gets fired for attempting to sell his book on the air.
BOBO sees that as proof that global warming is not a threat to mankind.
Poor BOBO

You must have seen a different report; because the one posted said nothing about him trying to sell his book on the air!! :dunno:

Back