Friggin' Biden

Onceler

The McCain campaign has a new final week ad out - dark tones, scary music & Biden guaranteeing an attack on the U.S. if Obama is elected, with the narrator saying "it doesn't have to happen: vote McCain."

He gave them a huge gift. They've gotta keep that guy on a script for this last week, just like Palin - no impromptu remarks or anything...

The McCain campaign has a new final week ad out - dark tones, scary music & Biden guaranteeing an attack on the U.S. if Obama is elected, with the narrator saying "it doesn't have to happen: vote McCain."

He gave them a huge gift. They've gotta keep that guy on a script for this last week, just like Palin - no impromptu remarks or anything...

I wish I could email him a smack in the mouth or something. You're right though, he gave them a gift and they are using it. you can't even blame them.

Last night Olberman had a message for Biden to the effect that just because something runs through your brain it doesn't have to come out your pie-hole!

It seems he just has no filters.

Last night Olberman had a message for Biden to the effect that just because something runs through your brain it doesn't have to come out your pie-hole!

It seems he just has no filters.

Sigh......jokes on us b/c we knew this going into it.

Biden may not be perfect for a campaign but one thing Biden will do real well is govern.

Hes too damn Normal a guy and that is his real draw back.
His "gaffs" are all very reasonably understood by those who dotn wish to make a mountain out of a molehill.

He will be a great asset to Obama in governing though.

You have to 'think like a gaffer'....
Well, that's hard to do. One thing I know I wouldn't do.. I don't defend many of the positions Tom takes on illegal immigration because they are simply unrealistic, nor are they even the right thing to do.

Well, that's hard to do. One thing I know I wouldn't do.. I don't defend many of the positions Tom takes on illegal immigration because they are simply unrealistic, nor are they even the right thing to do.

Yeah, b/c we've dedicated so much time to Tom Tancredo's immigration policies on this board.

Biden may not be perfect for a campaign but one thing Biden will do real well is govern.

Hes too damn Normal a guy and that is his real draw back.
His "gaffs" are all very reasonably understood by those who dotn wish to make a mountain out of a molehill.

He will be a great asset to Obama in governing though.

How should one reasonably understand when their future VP says we will be challenged and possibly attacked within six months of him taking office?

It fucking happen every election when a NEW president is seated.

It would happen even if McCrusty got the nod which he wont.

HaHa, Biden is obviously a smart dude but we probably all have friends like that where you ask yourself 'what were they thinking when they said that'.

haha

seriously. someone needs to send him a tape of olbermann last night and put a muzzle on him.

Back