Friggin' Biden

It fucking happen every election when a NEW president is seated.

It would happen even if McCrusty got the nod which he wont.

feeling a little defensive? what does Biden know? isn't that something you would ask of McCain if he said the same thing?

feeling a little defensive? what does Biden know? isn't that something you would ask of McCain if he said the same thing?

I might metion it as a gaff but I sure as hell wouldnt go off like it really meant something.

I never even brough up McCrustys recent gaff where he told his local supporters that Obama has said nasty things about them and that he agrees

ugh no. Compared to Obama, Palin, Bush, Kerry, etc.....no.
Please. People constantly posted, Cypress especially, "Hey Damo! Look what your friend said today.."

My usual answer was, "Yeah, we don't agree on everything, Gumby."

I might metion it as a gaff but I sure as hell wouldnt go off like it really meant something.

I never even brough up McCrustys recent gaff where he told his local supporters that Obama has said nasty things about them and that he agrees
The conspiracy weirdos are saying this:

This, coupled with Powell's "on the 21st or 22nd" remarks, as well as some other woman in the Senate I can't remember at the moment all pretty much saying the same thing means that they have something "planned" in order to activate the troops that will be stationed here...

Seriously, there are some serious weirdos out there.

would you really put it past Bush ?
They are talking about Obama, Desh, Bush won't be in office at that time.

So, for Bush to be in on it, he'd have to have roped Obama, Powell, whatever that lady in the senate or house was, Lieberman, etc.

Would I put it past Bush? Yeah. I would.

How does that compare to saying your country may get attacked? Those are not equivalent "gaffs".

You scream about the August memo Bush got in '01. Did Biden get a similar type memo?

How does that compare to saying your country may get attacked? Those are not equivalent "gaffs".

You scream about the August memo Bush got in '01. Did Biden get a similar type memo?

Biden does not get a copy of the presidential daily briefing, no.

Back