Friggin' Limbaugh

Onceler

""Let's say it is Obama and Hillary…Let's put Hillary at the top — That's a position she's familiar with," Limbaugh said on his radio show Thursday. "Therefore, you've got a woman and a black for the first time ever on the Democrat ticket. Ahem. They don't have a prayer.""

""Let's say it is Obama and Hillary…Let's put Hillary at the top — That's a position she's familiar with," Limbaugh said on his radio show Thursday. "Therefore, you've got a woman and a black for the first time ever on the Democrat ticket. Ahem. They don't have a prayer.""

the guy's is a freaking pig.

I don't like that comment at all. A) Technically it could be correct but I don't believe that and B) all he needs to say is they'll lose because America will think of them as too liberal not their sex or race.

But that is not what the right wing bigot means. He means that there is no way that America is going to vote for a shrew and a darkie.

Lush limpballs is just what the core R party likes.

They keep his career alive because they approve of such comments.

Be proud be very proud.

I did see a picture of him recently, and he's overweight again; at least that's some good news.

The sooner the guy says "see ya" to the planet, the better....

three time divorced, fat ass, drug addled, sexist, racist gas bag, and hero to the conservative right wing.

Go figure.

three time divorced, fat ass, drug addled, sexist, racist gas bag, and hero to the conservative right wing.

Go figure.

Hey Cypress when your avatar is of a racist anti-semite it seems to make it harder to blame others for the same thing.

Hey Cypress when your avatar is of a racist anti-semite it seems to make it harder to blame others for the same thing.

But cawacko, don't you think anti-semitism is justified considering that "god's chosen people" is basically a racist assertion? Anti-semite is like being anti-nazi.

Back