Friggin' Limbaugh

the truth is never lame.

Personally undesireable perhaps but never lame.

what is lame is your feeble attempt to paint most reps/conservatives as racists or to claim that most "hate arabic/islamic people"... either back that up with evidence or cease pulling that crap from your ass.

I hear the same name here uscitizen. And it is from the rednecks also. My kids in class just got through getting a clear picture of Islamic arabs. I have been a student of the religion of Islam since 1997.

They also got a clear picture of Barak Obama......I had to get through the:

-No, he's not islamic. No, he didn't not salute the flag. No, he's not a bad guy.-

It is amazing to me what people will believe without the least bit of investigation.

yeah sad. It is mostly fear driven I guess..

the city folks do not have a clue how the rural areas are do they ?

what is lame is your feeble attempt to paint most reps/conservatives as racists or to claim that most "hate arabic/islamic people"... either back that up with evidence or cease pulling that crap from your ass.

I guess I should look at the glass as half full and acknowledge the improvement.

""Let's say it is Obama and Hillary…Let's put Hillary at the top — That's a position she's familiar with," Limbaugh said on his radio show Thursday. "Therefore, you've got a woman and a black for the first time ever on the Democrat ticket. Ahem. They don't have a prayer.""

Hey Onceler, where did you get that quote from?

Back