From the ranks of Islam

Notwithstanding the thread derailing, it's safe to say that Islam, friend of the democrat party, churns out more violent killers than any other group of people.

Notwithstanding the thread derailing, it's safe to say that Islam, friend of the democrat party, churns out more violent killers than any other group of people.

You need help kid. If you can't afford it, stow away, come over here, and pretend to be human, and I expect the NHS will keep quiet about your alien status. Jesus, are you SICK!

You need help kid. If you can't afford it, stow away, come over here, and pretend to be human, and I expect the NHS will keep quiet about your alien status. Jesus, are you SICK!
And become a godless wretch like you? No, thank you!

The only problem is, your scenario for me is total bullshit. But at least you admit that you're a sterile, joyless fuck.

No - unlike you I am a human being, whereas you are an arselicking alien. Piss off back to Whereveria you weirdoes came from.

No - unlike you I am a human being, whereas you are an arselicking alien. Piss off back to Whereveria you weirdoes came from.
You're poor in spirit, and you enjoy the company of farm animals. Go piss in the corner and make your porridge.

You're poor in spirit, and you enjoy the company of farm animals. Go piss in the corner and make your porridge.

Look, turd - you are not even up to becoming an arsehole - you just lick them. Now piss off - I have had enough disgust.

Back