fucking chiefs v rams

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
game gave me a god damn heart attack

hadd to fight off elimination in my survivor pool. I had rams by 3.

rams not running the ball to run out the clock at the end was criminally negligent

this fucking game.

rams not running the ball to run out the clock at the end was criminally negligent

this fucking game.

I fell asleep, but I take it the Chiefs won?

Never fear Grind. Like the democrat party, the Chiefs have found two uncounted field goals in a post office and will be adding them to their final score

The Chiefs really won the game

Oh boy. :palm:

These Games are rigged. The Saints have been given the 'green light' to win the Super Bowl this year. (Please, keep this to yourselves as to not ruin the excitement for the other Rubes 'not in the know', thanks)

this fucking game.

A survivor pool with point spread?

Wow.

Anyway...anyone who did not love that game just doesn't like football.

Primo game.

Glad it got moved to the Coliseum.

Wow.

Anyway...anyone who did not love that game just doesn't like football.

Primo game.

Glad it got moved to the Coliseum.

Didn't watch it. I love football, but I am boycotting the NFL except for my Steelers. Haven't watched any other games other than Steelers games this year. Don't miss it either. Fuck Goodell. I hope he gets the same ass cancer BACasscancer has and dies

Didn't watch it. I love football, but I am boycotting the NFL except for my Steelers. Haven't watched any other games other than Steelers games this year. Don't miss it either. Fuck Goodell. I hope he gets the same ass cancer BACasscancer has and dies

Hi, ILA.

How's the weather where you are?

Misty and cool up here in Jersey.

yes it's a bit weird. but we release the lines on tuesday so you have to project how they will shift over the week. there are other elements to it too. I am the current defending champ. and I got runner up 3 years ago. I am the best.

Back