fucking chiefs v rams

Mahomes had too many interceptions, and our defense too many penalties. Highest scoring game ever.

I think they were flagged 10 times in the first half. I fell asleep shortly after that, but it was a pretty interesting game up until then.
I always liked Andy Reid as a coach, but that young coach for the Rams has them playing good.

I think they were flagged 10 times in the first half. I fell asleep shortly after that, but it was a pretty interesting game up until then.
I always liked Andy Reid as a coach, but that young coach for the Rams has them playing good.

Top notch officiating crew were there...but the penalties were blatant. A couple of the interference bits were almost laughable. I know defensive backs sometimes take an obvious penalty to save a touchdown, but some of those things seemed like "Ah, what the hell, lemme clothesline him." Lotta laundry on the field during the first half. I thought the Chiefs were gonna get swamped.

yes it's a bit weird. but we release the lines on tuesday so you have to project how they will shift over the week. there are other elements to it too. I am the current defending champ. and I got runner up 3 years ago. I am the best.

My last two survivor pools...I never made it past mid-season.

I did a fantasy league two years ago...but that was way too much work Ended up using lots of defaults...and that goes nowhere.

Top notch officiating crew were there...but the penalties were blatant. A couple of the interference bits were almost laughable. I know defensive backs sometimes take an obvious penalty to save a touchdown, but some of those things seemed like "Ah, what the hell, lemme clothesline him." Lotta laundry on the field during the first half. I thought the Chiefs were gonna get swamped.

Funny you mention that, my GF said the officials looked like the Over The Hill gang. Lots of penalties against the Chiefs. I'd say at least 1 or 2 were controversial.

Back