Garland about to speak

I'm looking forward to the trial. :thup:

Trump now has over 70 criminal charges against him in 3 different cases. I expect more to follow from different states.

Be careful what you wish for.

When Trump beats all of these the democrats are pretty much going to be destroyed as a party.

They will be considered a party that uses dirty tactics and tries to use government agencies to destroy political opponents.

I believe we are coming up on the golden age of conservatism soon.

See you people do stuff without thinking about the consequences of your actions, democrats live for the moment and that is going to burn you and burn you hard.

Their passion to get Trump at all costs will actually end up costing them much more.

When Trump beats all of these the democrats are pretty much going to be destroyed as a party.

They will be considered a party that uses dirty tactics and tries to use government agencies to destroy political opponents.

See you people do stuff without thinking about the consequences of your actions, democrats live for the moment and that is going to burn you and burn you hard.

Their passion to get Trump at all costs will actually end up costing them much more.
Tink, I know there are Nazis, despots and monarchists supporting Trump, but I believe in the American justice system. Especially against a pedophile who habitually pleads the Fifth Amendment every time he is in court.

That said, Trump's billions, including the millions sent to him by suckers and pedophile-supporters, buys a lot of justice. I doubt Trump will ever go to prison.

You can get a gun and start shooting innocent Americans in protest, but, in the end, Trump will lose.

Tink, I know there are Nazis, despots and monarchists supporting Trump, but I believe in the American justice system. Especially against a pedophile who habitually pleads the Fifth Amendment every time he is in court.

That said, Trump's billions, including the millions sent to him by suckers and pedophile-supporters, buys a lot of justice. I doubt Trump will ever go to prison.

You can get a gun and start shooting innocent Americans in protest, but, in the end, Trump will lose.

Not if Biden is the candidate he's running against.

Indeed....

Sounds like a lot of wishful thinking there! :laugh:

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just wish for something, and IT CAME TRUE? :whoa:

We didn't just wish Trump would go away- The Justice Department is handling that!

Donnie got himself into trouble and did himself in!

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time!

Last edited:
Sounds like a lot of wishful thinking there! :laugh:

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just wish for something, and IT CAME TRUE? :whoa:

We didn't just wish Trump would go away- The Justice Department is handling that!

Donnie got himself into trouble and did himself in!

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time!

There is nothing Trump is charged with that a first year law student couldn't argue away.

Smith is simply piling charges on him because he is a political opponent of Biden's.

Expect a lot more to come also.

There is nothing Trump is charged with that a first year law student couldn't argue away.

Smith is simply piling charges on him because he is a political opponent of Biden's.

Expect a lot more to come also.

You are being a crybaby! Smith is an independent Council in the matter.

And you have no idea about legal matters or lawyers.

What, did you think the Justice System was going to just let these Criminals get away with trying to overturn an election?

What are you- about 3 years old?

Grow the fuck up and get some morals about yourself.

You are the exact kind of people that need to see that Trump is not going to get by with his criminal activity!

You people are sick! You need help! I pity fools like you!

You are being a crybaby! Smith is an independent Council in the matter.

And you have no idea about legal matters or lawyers.

What, did you think the Justice System was going to just let these Criminals get away with trying to overturn an election?

What are you- about 3 years old?

Grow the fuck up and get some morals about yourself.

You are the exact kind of people that need to see that Trump is not going to get by with his criminal activity!

You people are sick! You need help! I pity fools like you!

Are you a lawyer because you are making claims also, if you can say he's guilty I can say he's not.

Are you a lawyer because you are making claims also, if you can say he's guilty I can say he's not.

I use my common sense, but it is not up to me or you- it is up to the court.

I believe in the Judicial system, I believe in the Constitution, and I believe in the institutions of our government.

I don't cry when I don't get my way, and I don't accuse the system of being rigged just because I don't get my way.

Everything to me is not about political party, OR ANY ONE MAN. It is a choice between what's right and wrong for me, my family, and the Vocal and Voting Moral Majority of us here in America.

Wrong. He's a lying, duplicitous, hack.

Proof that AG Garland misled Congress about silencing parents who dissent
https://nypost.com/2021/11/17/proof...congress-about-silencing-parents-who-dissent/
Investigating threats against school officials is not silencing parents that dissent. It is investigating THREATS against officials and seeing if there is some pattern in those threats.

"apply the threat tag to assessments and investigations of threats specifically targeted against..."
Who should we believe? The person they are claiming made the statement that denies it along with everyone else in the meeting and in the chain of command or the 2 people that are RW ''whistleblowers" that can't blow a whistle?

You are free to say he's not guilty, just as Trump was free to claim there was fraud when there was none.
The problem for Trump is when he went beyond just telling the lie and started acting on it by committing fraud.

I use my common sense, but it is not up to me or you- it is up to the court.

I believe in the Judicial system, I believe in the Constitution, and I believe in the institutions of our government.

I don't cry when I don't get my way, and I don't accuse the system of being rigged just because I don't get my way.

Everything to me is not about political party, OR ANY ONE MAN. It is a choice between what's right and wrong for me, my family, and the Vocal and Voting Moral Majority of us here in America.

It is to Russia’s benefit for some Americans to refuse any type of compromise with their fellow Americans

Democracy can’t hold when people don’t accept that the majority is supposed to get what they want

Stomping your feet and calling the majority a pack of cheaters is how democracy dies

They are dreaming of a nation where the minority tells everyone to just fuck off and that they get to RULE

They hate the system

They hate the founders

They hate most Americans

Back