Gas tax holiday - McCain & Hillary care!

Did you really just write that? Holy shit. Is hell frozen over?

yes.... and it is pretty much word for word what I wrote the last time they implemented this dumbass "strategy". It does nothing to fix the problems we are facing. It is a stop-gap and a bad one at that.

and yes.... there are instances where we agree. Now go get that adrenaline shot to get that heart started again.

we are here for the taking.. 100-200k folks may all shift to dems from pubs if the dems stick to their guns in regards to not treating us like we can afford to pay for all their welfare ideas. sooner they stop lumping us in with rich the sooner they will get power.

that's right Chappy and I are starting a new war on the rich.
The upper-middle vs the rich like freak, you 30 something Jaquar driving, latte drinking, lance armstrong looking DBA's (dual brokerage accounts his and hers) don't need no stinking rebate.

Don't drive a Jag. Friggin hate coffee of any variety. Single. Though I like to bike, I also do not look like Lance... more like a short version of Curly from the Three Stooges.

yes.... and it is pretty much word for word what I wrote the last time they implemented this dumbass "strategy". It does nothing to fix the problems we are facing. It is a stop-gap and a bad one at that.

and yes.... there are instances where we agree. Now go get that adrenaline shot to get that heart started again.

This is the whole deal here. There are a lot of instances where people can agree.........sometimes not for the same reasons. Lorax and I agree a lot on the development of alternative energy and some green implementations but for different reasons. There has to be common ground before steps can be made together.

This is the whole deal here. There are a lot of instances where people can agree.........sometimes not for the same reasons. Lorax and I agree a lot on the development of alternative energy and some green implementations but for different reasons. There has to be common ground before steps can be made together.

Agreed. I actually share 90% of his position on alt energy and the need for its development.... but I simply don't care how much man is contributing to global warming and that bugs him. The way I see it, if we do everything we can to eliminate emissions and use clean energy as much as possible for health and national security reasons... then it will no longer matter if man was contributing.

Hmmm I get mine this week. Maybe i can sneak it out under the husbands nose, pass the kids to the inlaws for a few days and go gambling. I consider it my yearly salary for raising the twins :cool:

that's right Chappy and I are starting a new war on the rich.
The upper-middle vs the rich like freak, you 30 something Jaquar driving, latte drinking, lance armstrong looking DBA's (dual brokerage accounts his and hers) don't need no stinking rebate.

So it’s true. In America, “rich” means the guy who makes ten dollars more than you do.

ahh freak's said single though I'm sure he wouldn't say he would be disqualified at just over half. Now that would really be crappy of me.

moron it phases out at just 75K for single dorks like yourself, 150 for the married smarter version of homosapian

Back