GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
Fuck Alabama

This is especially sweet because that cocksucker Joe Scarborough is a Bama fan. I love that the smug prick will be miserable

Who do you think has the most football players who actually graduate? and graduate in a major other than something like "sports management?

Who do you think has the most football players who actually graduate? and graduate in a major other than something like "sports management?

Who do you think got their ass kicked tonight? Alabama plays so many cream puffs, they could start a pastry company.

The last two teams that Alabama played of any quality kicked their ass.

Good game. LSU earned this one.

I hate losing, but when the other team plays that well, good job.

LSU is 4-0 versus teams in the top 10.

Alabama has played one ranked team this year (a #24) and that ranking was questionable. Last time Alabama played a team of any caliber, they got their ass kicked. I see a pattern.

LSU is 4-0 versus teams in the top 10.

Alabama has played one ranked team this year (a #24) and that ranking was questionable. Last time Alabama played a team of any caliber, they got their ass kicked. I see a pattern.

Depends on the scope of what you look for.

In 10 years, Alabama has won 5 national championships. Last year we didn't, but we were in the final game. This year we likely won't be in the playoffs. I'm still a Bama fan and proud of what my team has done. auburn won a natty. FL State won a natty. Ohio State won a natty. Clemson won 2 Nattys. And Alabama won 5.

Depends on the scope of what you look for.

In 10 years, Alabama has won 5 national championships. Last year we didn't, but we were in the final game. This year we likely won't be in the playoffs. I'm still a Bama fan and proud of what my team has done. auburn won a natty. FL State won a natty. Ohio State won a natty. Clemson won 2 Nattys. And Alabama won 5.

Still living in the past when your team gets its ass kicked in the present. I stated the scope.

Seems you want to expand the scope when things in close proximity don't look good for you.

Saw Tua limping after the game. Hope it's worse than it looks.

Still living in the past when your team gets its ass kicked in the present. I stated the scope.

Seems you want to expand the scope when things in close proximity don't look good for you.

Saw Tua limping after the game. Hope it's worse than it looks.

Eh, no teams wins them all. Bama has won more than anyone in a long time.

Talk trash all you want. It was a good game and we will be back.

And its not as if I am discussing ancient history. I am talking about the last 10 years.

3 teams won a single national championship in that 10 years. One team won 2 national championships in that 10 years. And one team won five national championships in that 10 years. I can live with that.

Eh, no teams wins them all. Bama has won more than anyone in a long time.

Talk trash all you want. It was a good game and we will be back.

As good as you claim Alabama is, they shouldn't lose any.

Do you mean those 3-8, 6-6, and 4-9 seasons you tend to not include in your scope?

Hopefully, Tua won't be back.

And its not as if I am discussing ancient history. I am talking about the last 10 years.

3 teams won a single national championship in that 10 years. One team won 2 national championships in that 10 years. And one team won five national championships in that 10 years. I can live with that.

What you don't discuss and conveniently leave out is the 10 years prior to that when seasons of 3-8, 4-9, and 6-6 occurred. That's not ancient history but you avoid it like the plague. Definitely a fair weather fan if I've ever seen one.

Fuck Alabama

This is especially sweet because that cocksucker Joe Scarborough is a Bama fan. I love that the smug prick will be miserable

SO nice to see Alabama lose! I can't stand their coach, Saban. He's been a schmuck his entire coaching career. This means Alabama will have NO chance at winning the championship. Yes!

Last edited:
Bama isn’t out of playoff race. LSU still has four games left. Nothing is over

Gutsy performance by Tua. Too many mistakes by Alabama in the beginning. The entire game I wasn’t sure Bama was out of it. I probably posted prematurely

But this has been a long time coming for Tigers fans like me. I am going to hate seeing Burrow go.

As far as Heisman goes, it is Burrows to lose. He would have to have an epic meltdown of Chernobyl proportions to not win it

As good as you claim Alabama is, they shouldn't lose any.

Do you mean those 3-8, 6-6, and 4-9 seasons you tend to not include in your scope?

Hopefully, Tua won't be back.

I have never said Bama doesn't lose any games. And I remember the bad seasons as well. That is what makes the winning seasons so much sweeter.

But I am a Bama fan through it all.

What you don't discuss and conveniently leave out is the 10 years prior to that when seasons of 3-8, 4-9, and 6-6 occurred. That's not ancient history but you avoid it like the plague. Definitely a fair weather fan if I've ever seen one.

I have discussed them. I was a proud fan during those seasons. But no fan dwells on the worst when they finally do a lot better. Most of my conversations have been about the last 5 or 10 years.

Bama isn’t out of playoff race. LSU still has four games left. Nothing is over

Gutsy performance by Tua. Too many mistakes by Alabama in the beginning. The entire game I wasn’t sure Bama was out of it. I probably posted prematurely

But this has been a long time coming for Tigers fans like me. I am going to hate seeing Burrow go.

As far as Heisman goes, it is Burrows to lose. He would have to have an epic meltdown of Chernobyl proportions to not win it

I just WISH Bama was completely out of the running. It would take a miracle for them to win the championship. I just hope it doesn't happen.

Back