Geithner

no surprise that you would put party over country...the dude broke the law and took tax refunds he knew he was not entitled to...and all you have to say is...wait

:rolleyes:

no surprise that you would put party over country...the dude broke the law and took tax refunds he knew he was not entitled to...and all you have to say is...wait

:rolleyes:

it's more than that. People like me had their lives ruined by excessive penalties and interest. Makes me feel sick.

I can't believe there's no outrage on this. SS taxes, $34,000 not rocket science he fraudulently filed his taxes then tried to wait out the statute of limitations.
Scum, running the show.

I can't believe there's no outrage on this. SS taxes, $34,000 not rocket science he fraudulently filed his taxes then tried to wait out the statute of limitations.
Scum, running the show.

It just brings out the scumbags to defend their scumbags....

the nth degree of hypocrisy...

Pretty condeming of a late tax payment arent we here?

They sure didnt care about this kind of minor thing when it was their guys trying to meet up to the low Bush standards for who got in.

They sure didnt care about this kind of minor thing when it was their guys trying to meet up to the low Bush standards for who got in.

Geithner’s failure to pay Social Security and Medicare taxes in 2001, 2002, and 2003.

why he accepted payment from the IMF as restitution for taxes that he had not, in fact, paid.

2001....??? hardly freekin' late airhead....its 2009 ya know

senators learned at the gathering was not only that Geithner had failed to pay self-employment taxes during his time at the International Monetary Fund. They learned that the IMF had repeatedly informed Geithner, as it had all its employees, of his obligation to pay that tax. They learned that Geithner signed documents saying he would pay the tax. And they learned that Geithner accepted IMF reimbursement for Social Security and Medicare taxes that he had not, in fact, paid.

Hes a tax cheat, plain and simple....but because hes a Dem...its overlooked ...
nothing even unusual about that....Dems can do no wrong even when they get caught..

LOL late payment
Fraudulently not paying SOCIAL SECURITY tax. From the guy heading the IRS, this is too funny for SNL. Of course they won't pick on a liberal though

well, with all the partisan excuse making so far, it shouldn't be but another month or two and we'll start hearing all about how the conservatives never even gave Obama a chance.

I guess you've never been penalized by the IRS for late payments. He got special treatment. The IRS knew about his fraud too. And this is the guy Obama picks. /wonderful

Remember when Liberal Democrats bitched about the rich not paying their taxes? Guess that's out the door.

i bet there were numerous dems on this board that attacked joe the plumber for not paying his taxes....silence now :rolleyes:

got any links to any (let alolne "numerous") posts from democrats on this board bitching about Joe the plumber? I didn't think so....lying sack of worthless republican shit.:pke:

I don't know about "numerous" posts bitching about Joe the Plumber's taxes....I don't think I personally saw more than 60 or 70.....well, it could have been 80 but thats it....

Back