Geithner

i bet there were numerous dems on this board that attacked joe the plumber for not paying his taxes....silence now :rolleyes:

got any links to any (let alolne "numerous") posts from democrats on this board bitching about Joe the plumber? I didn't think so....lying sack of worthless republican shit.:pke:

lying preacher, i said i BET....hmmmm, you owe me an apology for lying about me...

but i don't expect you to be honest and admit i did not lie about anything, i surmised, but never said for absolute....

i bet there were numerous dems on this board that attacked joe the plumber for not paying his taxes....silence now :rolleyes:

I don't know about "numerous" posts bitching about Joe the Plumber's taxes....I don't think I personally saw more than 60 or 70.....well, it could have been 80 but thats it....

lol....thanks. i have no doubt that there were numerous folks putting joe down for not paying his taxes...MM is just being a whiny brat

The hits just keep on comin'..........ah what the hell, he don't have to pay taxes anyway.

Newly minted Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner’s finances got a recent boost, thanks to a plump $435,000 severance payment from his old employer – the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

In addition, Geithner last year earned $411,000 as president of the New York Fed and got another $50,000 to $100,000 for unused vacation and comp time, according to a mandatory financial disclosure statement released by the Office of Government Ethics.

News of his nearly half-million dollar severance payment comes as Geithner embarks on helping President Barack Obama sell the $825 billion stimulus package, designed to help struggling Americans. Geithner came under fire this month from Republicans after he admitted improperly filling out his income taxes and making $42,000 in delinquent payments.

White House aides did not respond to questions about Geithner’s compensation from the bank, but Fed officials told the Associated Press that the severance payment was from a retirement fund.

The hits just keep on comin'..........ah what the hell, he don't have to pay taxes anyway.

Newly minted Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner’s finances got a recent boost, thanks to a plump $435,000 severance payment from his old employer – the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

In addition, Geithner last year earned $411,000 as president of the New York Fed and got another $50,000 to $100,000 for unused vacation and comp time, according to a mandatory financial disclosure statement released by the Office of Government Ethics.

News of his nearly half-million dollar severance payment comes as Geithner embarks on helping President Barack Obama sell the $825 billion stimulus package, designed to help struggling Americans. Geithner came under fire this month from Republicans after he admitted improperly filling out his income taxes and making $42,000 in delinquent payments.

White House aides did not respond to questions about Geithner’s compensation from the bank, but Fed officials told the Associated Press that the severance payment was from a retirement fund.

Why do you hate rich people?

It's always the class envy card w/ you guys....

lol....thanks. i have no doubt that there were numerous folks putting joe down for not paying his taxes...MM is just being a whiny brat

why am I not surprised that you would not be able to back up your bullshit claim with anything other than a post from your butt buddy?

Either you can stand by your statement or you can run away from it. Hiding behind the stained skirts of bravo doesn't really count for much.

why am I not surprised that you would not be able to back up your bullshit claim with anything other than a post from your butt buddy?

Either you can stand by your statement or you can run away from it. Hiding behind the stained skirts of bravo doesn't really count for much.

hey mr. fantasize about me and some other dude...you lied, i said i bet, you said i made a claim of fact....you're a lying preacher who lies to his UCC flock...thank goodness for them you are only interim.

i stand by my bet...prove me wrong

btw liar...you posted that you were never going to view my posts again as i was going on permanent ignore...

oooops, BUSTED AGAIN

Am I the only person who'd be more alarmed that Geithner made a mistake on his taxes rather than simply cheated on them?

Being a criminal in a position of power is one thing, being an idiot in a position of power is something else entirely.

Am I the only person who'd be more alarmed that Geithner made a mistake on his taxes rather than simply cheated on them?

Being a criminal in a position of power is one thing, being an idiot in a position of power is something else entirely.

i don't think he made a mistake. he was repeatedly told to pay the tax and he took refunds on taxes he did not pay. if that is not what happened, let me know.

i don't think he made a mistake. he was repeatedly told to pay the tax and he took refunds on taxes he did not pay. if that is not what happened, let me know.

Oh, you're probably correct and it wasn't a mistake. I've just heard several Geithner apologists saying that it could have been a mistake, as if to imply a mistake would have been acceptable whereas cheating would not be.

btw liar...you posted that you were never going to view my posts again as i was going on permanent ignore...

oooops, BUSTED AGAIN

hey..fag boy...I said I would TRY to avoid looking at your posts and you ARE on my ignore list.

bust that up your well travelled ass.

Now... I will go back to completely refraining from opening your posts

it is clear MM is a liar, he said completely ignore, NOT try. he is a closet homosexual obsessed with me and talking about me and homosexual acts, like fantisizing about thinks going up my ass. he desires no true dialogue, only obsessed insults. pathetic for a person who keeps up on the pulpit every sunday and preaches about god's love and how we should love our neighbor. pathetic hypocrite who lives a lie.

you are now on ignore as it is clear you can't control yourself when dealing with me.

it is clear MM is a liar, he said completely ignore, NOT try. he is a closet homosexual obsessed with me and talking about me and homosexual acts, like fantisizing about thinks going up my ass. he desires no true dialogue, only obsessed insults. pathetic for a person who keeps up on the pulpit every sunday and preaches about god's love and how we should love our neighbor. pathetic hypocrite who lives a lie.

you are now on ignore as it is clear you can't control yourself when dealing with me.

great...then I can take you OFF ignore because you won't be responding to anything I post from now on. that's awesome. My wife thinks you are a fag, by the way... I have to agree with her.

and ME obsessed with YOU? ROFLMFAO!!!

How many threads have I started about YOU, fag boy?

Last edited:
Give it up Yurt...you don't stand a chance.....when it comes to "fags" and "well traveled asses"...this guy is pretty much the expert....

Give it up Yurt...you don't stand a chance.....when it comes to "fags" and "well traveled asses"...this guy is pretty much the expert....

perhaps there is a grain of truth there. I certainly will admit that I had you pegged pretty early on, write.:rolleyes:

I know I would never debate you about 'fags' or "well traveled asses", because I know nothing about these things..and I recognize you as well versed on such matters....you can lick me anyday....(no pun intended)

So I'd advise Yurt to stick to political debates and issues where he can kick your ass all day....

I know I would never debate you about 'fags' or "well traveled asses", because I know nothing about these things..and I recognize you as well versed on such matters....you can lick me anyday....(no pun intended)

So I'd advise Yurt to stick to political debates and issues where he can kick your ass all day....

write, my old friend, you know that's not true.

:)HA,....which part ?
You know "it" all depends on where you stand when watching the battle....old friend.:clink:

I find it hard to believe that you really think that yurt is an intellectual equal to me OR you.

and you know I am straight.

Back