Gen X and Y getting the shaft compared to the selfish boomers.

Teach your kids how to exist in the world is the best gift you can give em.

buying them new cars and letting them have it easy going thru college is not a favor for them.

Then they've been well served. I would have, if I could have, but couldn't.

College is prep for life, if it is handed to them on a silver platter they miss out on an important lesson.

For my kids, college was not on a silver platter. They all worked through. Lots of loans, fortunately lots of scholarships.

Yes, like not going to college.

I worked my way thru tech school. And finished high school while working to help out the family.

My message is just not to give college kids an unrealistic expectation of the real world.

and face it the golden age of the USA is past. We are in decline.

I worked my way thru tech school. And finished high school while working to help out the family.

My message is just not to give college kids an unrealistic expectation of the real world.

and face it the golden age of the USA is past. We are in decline.

And you are less than 100 years old? For shame. College is the be all and end all, regardless if the intellect to persue.

USGED your jealously of me is flattering. It's not what you make it's what you save.
I'll be retired at 10yrs younger than you are now.
We are not in decline, our best years are ahead of us. X'rs and turbo-lib boomers are so spoiled they think a little slow growth is the end of times. Economic retards. LOL

thanks for the continued setups you bafoon.
Boomers have been through real declines like the recessions of the 70's 80's and 90's. What we have now is a slowing of the spoiled childrens spending, a blip compared to real downturns of the future. When GED's like you can earn over $100,000 things are great.

Spinner, spinner. You just can't get anything straight can you ? I graduated HS just fine.

This is for the benefit of newbies who might believe your lies and distortions.
Still bitter that I dumped you ?

Graduating HS in Kentucky is nothing to brag about. Your rich and yet you still shun education. Blistfully ignorant, yet you entertain us Toby style daily.

Graduating HS in Kentucky is nothing to brag about. Your rich and yet you still shun education. Blistfully ignorant, yet you entertain us Toby style daily.

I do not shun education, I just make fun of those like you who think it is the answer for everything.

not the answer to everything, a college degree would only get you in line with about the top 30% brainiac, I'm in the top 5% with the MBA baby!!!!

Back