Gender Bender 2

Jarod

Contributor
Those who belive sexuality is a choice are likely to have made a choice.

It is my belife that people are born on a continunum regarding many things but for the purpose of this post... for sexual preference. Some are born a 10 being 100% attracted specifically only to the opposit sex, (I belive few are a 10, but most will deny that). The scale goes then to a 1, which equates to being attracted specifically and only to the same sex. (again very few). The majority of people fall between a 10 and a 1. Due to the expectations of society and the way we are generally taught from birth, people tend to identify themselves as a 1 or a 10 and order there lives accordingly. Life experience can

So if you are born a 10 you may have no choice in the matter as to how you will order your life, but the closer you are to a 5 the more choice you have over your biology. Given societys prejudice and expectations, most will choose to live life closer to the style of a 10.

Those who are a 1 or a 10 are likely to say that sexual preference is NOT a matter of choice but a matter of how you are born. Those who are born a 5, and likely made a choice at some point in life are likely to say sexuality is a choice.

SO WHAT NUMBER WOULD YOU ASSIGN YOURSELF?

I'm glad to see some intelligent discussion of human sexuality instead of the normal "PPL ARE ALL BORN STRAIGHT!" "NOOZORS THEY ARE ALL BORN GAY".

The fact is that human sexuality is best measured as a spectrum.

I’m a ten. If you don’t count all of the times I slept with Tiana and several other women, which I don’t think you would, because those were just “incidents”.

no really, what number would you say you are?

I like the spectrum thing but I think if you are a 5 you are born a 5 and if you are a 1 you are born a 1. Given that you have choices in accordance with that.

Those who belive sexuality is a choice are likely to have made a choice.

It is my belife that people are born on a continunum regarding many things but for the purpose of this post... for sexual preference. Some are born a 10 being 100% attracted specifically only to the opposit sex, (I belive few are a 10, but most will deny that). The scale goes then to a 1, which equates to being attracted specifically and only to the same sex. (again very few). The majority of people fall between a 10 and a 1. Due to the expectations of society and the way we are generally taught from birth, people tend to identify themselves as a 1 or a 10 and order there lives accordingly. Life experience can

So if you are born a 10 you may have no choice in the matter as to how you will order your life, but the closer you are to a 5 the more choice you have over your biology. Given societys prejudice and expectations, most will choose to live life closer to the style of a 10.

Those who are a 1 or a 10 are likely to say that sexual preference is NOT a matter of choice but a matter of how you are born. Those who are born a 5, and likely made a choice at some point in life are likely to say sexuality is a choice.

SO WHAT NUMBER WOULD YOU ASSIGN YOURSELF?

That is an interesting spectrum. To answer your question, I would say an 8-9. I would agree that most people are not going to be a 10 or a 1 in that I believe we can all be influenced by our surroundings / how we are raised to some extent.

I like the spectrum thing but I think if you are a 5 you are born a 5 and if you are a 1 you are born a 1. Given that you have choices in accordance with that.

I agree, but I think you can do different things with what you are born with. A one can become celebate, and a three could marry a woman and try to be as sexual as possable.

i agree 100%.. its both genetic and a choice. its not one or the other. in some cases not a choice. other cases choice based on genetics giving u choice.

this whole sliding scale concept is stupid. You are mostly born one of the two and there may be some societal conditioning that kicks in and solidifies where you are. Being gay obviously doesn't have to do with complete genetics because there have been identical twins where one is gay and one is not.

The funny thing is no one wants to say they are a 10 now because then people will be like "oh he's just overcompensating, he must actually be gay" So they choose 9 instead.

Basically 9 is the new 10.

well you could simplify it..
category A. only get boner from women
category B. Get boner from women and men
category C. Only get boner from men

How in this case would you explain category B? genetic or choice?

well you could simplify it..
category A. only get boner from women
category B. Get boner from women and men
category C. Only get boner from men

How in this case would you explain category B? genetic or choice?

Now give us females 3 categories if you will..

Back