Gender Bender 2

Umm don't 5's tend to find a 5 in the other sex , etc ? Unless of course they have lots of money and or makeup ;)

What am I missing here ?

I am about 7.5 btw.

If 10 is just being sexually attracted to the opposite sex then what does 9 mean? I guess I could be sexually attracted to men if they didn't have balls, a dick and a hairy ass.

If 10 is just being sexually attracted to the opposite sex then what does 9 mean? I guess I could be sexually attracted to men if they didn't have balls, a dick and a hairy ass.

I dont know, I guess 9 means you can understand how some people could appreciate the male body, or something like that.

LOL, not all men have a harry ass.

I dont know, I guess 9 means you can understand how some people could appreciate the male body, or something like that.
I can appreciate when a mad is in great physical condition, but there is no sexual attraction there. I even can acknowledge when a man has a asthetically pleasing face, but there is no "boner" factor there at all.

I can appreciate when a mad is in great physical condition, but there is no sexual attraction there. I even can acknowledge when a man has a asthetically pleasing face, but there is no "boner" factor there at all.

You sound like a 9 to me, but I dont know.

Umm don't 5's tend to find a 5 in the other sex , etc ? Unless of course they have lots of money and or makeup ;)

What am I missing here ?

I am about 7.5 btw.

Actually, a 5 would probably look for a 10 and a 1, or a 2 and a 9.

A 5, to paraphrase Woody Allen, "doubles their chances for a date on New Years"

Look for yeah, but unless rich or have a hot car what would the catch ?

I always thought 9-10 women were more trouble than they were worth. Eye candy, and nice for a fling, but to have to live with most of them ?

Now a down to earth 9-10 is a rare find indeed.

Look for yeah, but unless rich or have a hot car what would the catch ?

I always thought 9-10 women were more trouble than they were worth. Eye candy, and nice for a fling, but to have to live with most of them ?

Now a down to earth 9-10 is a rare find indeed.

Oh, I thought we were still on the 1-10 rating for gay to straight.

I have met very few 9 or 10 women (rating looks only) that were worth keeping. But then, the men I have known who looked like male models weren't impressive conversationalists either.

Given the choice of a model with the stereotypical model intellect, or a woman with 5 or 6 looks and a brain & sense of humor, I'll take the brains & sense of humor.

When you get old the looks are gonna go.

Besides, an uglier woman will try harder and be more enthusiastic in the sack. A 10 thinks she has done her part by just allowing you the honor of bedding her.

Yepper Sol, ON the gayness number , I consider that garbage for the most part.
imho a very few choose to be gay most have it born into them.
just my opinion though.

Yepper Sol, ON the gayness number , I consider that garbage for the most part.
imho a very few choose to be gay most have it born into them.
just my opinion though.

I don't know any gay people that chose to be gay. I think its the way you are born for 99% of them.

Back