General Board Discussion: what's the best response to trolls?

What's the best response to trolling?

• Ignore it

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Follow the perpetrator around like a lovesick little girl

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Merciless mockery of the perpetrator is mandatory

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Tell the troller you're putting them 'on ignore' (but don't really do it)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Thread ban the troll in perpetuity

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other; explain in comments

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
do you like lock washers that much?......

Enso (formally spelled ensō) is a sacred symbol in Zen Buddhism meaning circle, or sometimes, circle of togetherness. It is traditionally drawn using only one brushstroke as a meditative practice in letting go of the mind and allowing the body to create, as the singular brushstroke allows for no modifications. While at first glance, the enso symbol appears no more than a misshapen circle, it symbolizes many things: the beauty in imperfection, the art of letting go of expectations, the circle of life, and connection. The enso is a manifestation of the artist at the moment of creation and the acceptance of our innermost self. It symbolizes strength, elegance, and one-mindedness.

His mother is probably an expert though having raised a troll. Ignore is OK, but it doesn't clean up the troll scat littering the forum. If only we had Amazon's ignore features.

I had him on ignore for a couple of years. I took him off because the Punch & Judy show he puts on with Christie is hilarious. Other than that, he adds zero value to this place. About the best you can say for the sad troll is he stopped posting his 12b click bait crud.

I had him on ignore for a couple of years. I took him off because the Punch & Judy show he puts on with Christie is hilarious. Other than that, he adds zero value to this place. About the best you can say for the sad troll is he stopped posting his 12b click bait crud.

iu

:rofl2:

Personally, I let them post and never respond to them, unless their posts literally stop the ability to read a thread.

Back