General Board Discussion - Which JPP poster is most obsessed with Legion?

General Board Discussion - Which JPP poster is most obsessed with Legion?

There are too many to list....

Since I never professed to be one, that's nothing to brag about.

But are you regularly accused of being a Mormon?

I think I have you beat there.

It's weird that Brent went through a phase of proclaiming to be Mormon, yet, anyone who has accused you likely doesn't even know who he is. I guess it just makes for good material.

It's weird that Brent went through a phase of proclaiming to be Mormon, yet, anyone who has accused you likely doesn't even know who he is. I guess it just makes for good material.

I find it weird how many people around here are on a first name basis even though first names are rarely used in the threads.

Does anyone care to explain this to me?

Look, I am here for the ideas, I put effort into making friends at DP and it was all wasted because all those fucks can manage is tribal warfare, plus the Regime there is deeply dishonest and corrupt....but I am as always curious.

I find it weird how many people around here are on a first name basis even though first names are rarely used in the threads.

Does anyone care to explain this to me?

Look, I am here for the ideas, I put effort into making friends at DP and it was all wasted because all those fucks can manage is tribal warfare, plus the Regime there is deeply dishonest and corrupt....but I am as always curious.

Some posters use their actual names, and Brent was one of them. I knew him since 2002, and he stopped posting about ten years ago. He actually is local and used to live in Mill Creek, but, I never met him.

Aside from Brent, I don't know too many posters if they don't go by their first name. I met Damo, and learned his first name. There used to be a poster named WilliamRLawrence, so, I guess I'll take him at his user name.

Some posters use their actual names, and Brent was one of them. I knew him since 2002, and he stopped posting about ten years ago. He actually is local and used to live in Mill Creek, but, I never met him.

Aside from Brent, I don't know too many posters if they don't go by their first name. I met Damo, and learned his first name. There used to be a poster named WilliamRLawrence, so, I guess I'll take him at his user name.

Did this place once do meets like A2K and one of my railfan forums did? How did you come to meet site owner?

Back