General Board Discussion - Which JPP poster is most obsessed with Legion?

I agreed to be Legions friend, and almost instantly regretted it.....I had decided before I even started here that I would not do friends here......DP was that traumatic.

I am back to my original policy.

And then there is that cunt of a mod's "Stevie" this and "Stevie" that, which has never been explained but it sure is annoying.

I notice that Legion is using some of my terms...like I think it was The Tech Overlords I saw recently...

I LIKE IT!

Is Legion annoyed yet?

He should be. How sad is it that you have to start your own Tribute Thread. 'ThatOwlWoman' used the promise of 'sexual favors' to Walt to start her 'Isn't Owl a Wonderful Person' Tribute Thread, ... why couldn't have Legion done the same thing?

:watermark:

He should be. How sad is it that you have to start your own Tribute Thread. 'ThatOwlWoman' used the promise of 'sexual favors' to Walt to start her 'Isn't Owl a Wonderful Person' Tribute Thread, ... why couldn't have Legion done the same thing?

:watermark:

What a great time to note how humorless the modern left are......man you guys are the Jack Boot sort!

I find it weird how many people around here are on a first name basis even though first names are rarely used in the threads.

Does anyone care to explain this to me?

Look, I am here for the ideas, I put effort into making friends at DP and it was all wasted because all those fucks can manage is tribal warfare, plus the Regime there is deeply dishonest and corrupt....but I am as always curious.

its simply because most of the people who've been here more than a year change their names, some monthly........I stopped remembering who any of them are and just treat them all like Watermark.....

Last edited:
I agreed to be Legions friend, and almost instantly regretted it.....I had decided before I even started here that I would not do friends here......DP was that traumatic.

I am back to my original policy.

if someone sends me a friend invitation I accept it......so their name is on a list......I treat them the same as everyone else.......I would have to track down the list to see who is even on it......I would if it mattered......

(shaking head) One and a half months, ... and you got 15 posts. (This is pathetic by Tribute Threads)

Since it's not a tribute thread, how is that relevant?

Are you angling for the lead in being most obsessed with Legion?

What a great time to note how humorless the modern left are......man you guys are the Jack Boot sort!

Wow. Wow. WOW!

Jack--->"... 'ThatOwlWoman' used the promise of 'sexual favors' to Walt to start her 'Isn't Owl a Wonderful Person' Tribute Thread, ... why couldn't have Legion done the same thing?"
Hawkeye--->"What a great time to note how humorless the modern left are... "

THAT ... was classic humor right there! The innuendo was that Owl offered Walt a Blow Job in return for a 'Tribute Thread'. Then ... the suggestion is 'Why couldn't Legion offer Walt a Blow Job in return for a Tribute Thread'.

NO MORE BUTTERMILK BISCUITS FOR YOU!!!

:derp:

Those JPP children.

YrkTWAG.gif

Did this place once do meets like A2K and one of my railfan forums did? How did you come to meet site owner?

Damo flew out here to Seattle a few years ago. Some posters have met IRL, but, there's never been a formal gathering. The Trinity (myself, Grind, Billy, and WM) members used to talk about it, though. Grind has met Billy, snd I think he may have met WM.

Back