Genesis Creation vs. Darwin's Macroevolution Myth

Darwin did not create the Theory of Evolution. Ancient Greeks did.
Darwin did not create the Theory of Abiogenesis either, though he did believe in it.

Darwin created the Theory of Natural Selection, a mechanism of how evolution occurs. This is not a theory of science, since it does not pass the internal consistency check. It creates a paradox. Life forms also exist that are not selectively 'superior' and in fact have characteristics that are a detriment to that life form.
Into the Night:

I didn't say anything in my OP about who originally dreamed up evolution myth. I used Charles Darwin's version of the fairytale because that's the version that Atheist Religionists rely on. The version of evolution theory that Greek philosopher Aristotle dreamed up was very different from Charles Darwin's version.

In Aristotle’s Evolution Theory, he proposed a concept known as the "Great Chain of Being" aka "Scala Naturae." According to that, all living organisms were arranged in a hierarchical order from simplest to most complex. Whereas Darwin believed creatures evolved and changed over time, Aristotle believed that species were fixed and unchanging. Aristotle classified animals based on their characteristics and observed their anatomy and behavior.

Like Darwin, Aristotle the Greek philosopher claimed that organisms are adapted to their environments. But whereas Darwin dreamed up natural selection, Aristotle rejected the idea of natural selection and any opinion that species could change into other species.

Into the Night:

I didn't say anything in my OP about who originally dreamed up evolution myth. I used Charles Darwin's version of the fairytale because that's the version that Atheist Religionists rely on. The version of evolution theory that Greek philosopher Aristotle dreamed up was very different from Charles Darwin's version.

In Aristotle’s Evolution Theory, he proposed a concept known as the "Great Chain of Being" aka "Scala Naturae." According to that, all living organisms were arranged in a hierarchical order from simplest to most complex. Whereas Darwin believed creatures evolved and changed over time, Aristotle believed that species were fixed and unchanging. Aristotle classified animals based on their characteristics and observed their anatomy and behavior.

Like Darwin, Aristotle the Greek philosopher claimed that organisms are adapted to their environments. But whereas Darwin dreamed up natural selection, Aristotle rejected the idea of natural selection and any opinion that species could change into other species.
Darwin didn't "have a version". Darwin did not create the Theory of Evolution (though he believed in it). Aristotle did not create the Theory of Evolution either.

Darwin created the Theory of Natural Selection, a mechanism for explaining the Theory of Evolution.
It's not even a theory though, since it fails the internal consistency check. It forms a paradox.

None of is, of course, any kind of theory of science.

Into the Night:

Evolution is science. Creationism is the fairy tale. If you want to believe a fairy tale of a man in the sky who impregnated a virgin so he could kill his kid, go for it. Lots of fairy tales have ugly protagonists. But stop pretending that creation has any basis in science, because it by definition does not. Ten years? Usually people get better with experience. If this is your best, that's very sad.

Darwin didn't "have a version". Darwin did not create the Theory of Evolution (though he believed in it). Aristotle did not create the Theory of Evolution either.

Darwin created the Theory of Natural Selection, a mechanism for explaining the Theory of Evolution.
It's not even a theory though, since it fails the internal consistency check. It forms a paradox.

None of is, of course, any kind of theory of science.
Amazing you spend all your time saying inanities.

Evolution is science. Creationism is the fairy tale. If you want to believe a fairy tale of a man in the sky who impregnated a virgin so he could kill his kid, go for it. Lots of fairy tales have ugly protagonists. But stop pretending that creation has any basis in science, because it by definition does not. Ten years? Usually people get better with experience. If this is your best, that's very sad.

It's never been about the science. If someone actually thinks the fate of their "immortal soul" and how they will spend ETERNITY hinges on what they think (because God is watching and will know if they stray) and what they believe it becomes more important than anything else.

It is actually a reasonable reaction if one thinks that's what's on the line. Who wouldn't bend every bit of science and common sense to its breaking point if it preserved one's ability to enjoy paradise (and avoid damnation)?

The attempts by Creationists to shoehorn their mythology into science is just icing on the cake and lends some cover for what must be a frightening way to live.

Into the Night:

Aristotle had no theory of evolution. Not sure why you would lie about that.

It's never been about the science. If someone actually thinks the fate of their "immortal soul" and how they will spend ETERNITY hinges on what they think (because God is watching and will know if they stray) and what they believe it becomes more important than anything else.

It is actually a reasonable reaction if one thinks that's what's on the line. Who wouldn't bend every bit of science and common sense to its breaking point if it preserved one's ability to enjoy paradise (and avoid damnation)?

The attempts by Creationists to shoehorn their mythology into science is just icing on the cake and lends some cover for what must be a frightening way to live.
What’s ironic is that they claim atheists have no moral compass because we don’t have a book of rules to follow. Seems THEY are the ones with no moral compass. They need fear to act decently. And what they consider decent is in many cases monstrously evil.?

Evolution is science.
The Theory of Evolution is not a theory of science. It is not falsifiable. It is a religion.
Creationism is the fairy tale.
The Theory of Creation is not a theory of science. It is not falsifiable. It is a religion.
If you want to believe a fairy tale of a man in the sky who impregnated a virgin so he could kill his kid, go for it. Lots of fairy tales have ugly protagonists. But stop pretending that creation has any basis in science, because it by definition does not. Ten years? Usually people get better with experience. If this is your best, that's very sad.
I never said the Theory of Creation is a theory of science.

The Theory of Creation and the Theory of Evolution are NOT mutually exclusive. False dichotomy fallacy.

I already know you are a believer in the Church of No God. You don't have to convince me further.

Religion is not science. Redefinition fallacy.

What’s ironic is that they claim atheists have no moral compass because we don’t have a book of rules to follow. Seems THEY are the ones with no moral compass. They need fear to act decently. And what they consider decent is in many cases monstrously evil.?
You are not an atheist. How would you know?

Random words and phrases. No apparent coherency.

Back