Genocide Joe's Jews have now murdered over 40,000 Palestinian civilians

It's estimated that there are another 10,000 victims under the rubble.

Apart from killing 50,000 Jews in response- the ' eye for an eye ' biblical solution - what can the Arabs do to even the score with the insane, USA-backed, terrorists running Israel ?
Maybe you think that the world is simply going to roll over and accept Zionist/US genocide ?

za.jpg

they're kamala's Jews now.

Are you sure you don't mean Kamala's Killers?

C'mon, Genocide Joe rolls off the tongue better. And it will be hard to hold Kamala responsible for the current conflict. She wasn't working on THAT border.

Remember when Trump and his Son-in-Law Jared Kushner solved the Mid East? Good times. Good times.

jews torpedoed the USS Liberty, then gunned down our sailors bobbing in
the water.

Don't forget: the Israelis later APOLOGIZED for the hit on the Liberty and admitted it was an error due to confusion between the Liberty and an Egyptian ship. The Americans concurred after an investigation.

The jew state is 100% dependent on US taxpayers for its survival.

When you say "Jew State" it sounds so.....StormFronty

The good news is the world will wipe these welfare queens off the map by 2035.

Oh that doesn't sound good. I sense you are not interested in actual conversation, then?

The world is changing right before our eyes.

Doesn't look like it from here. But then I've read some history.

Don't forget: the Israelis later APOLOGIZED for the hit on the Liberty and admitted it was an error due to confusion between the Liberty and an Egyptian ship. The Americans concurred after an investigation.

When you say "Jew State" it sounds so.....StormFronty

Oh that doesn't sound good. I sense you are not interested in actual conversation, then?

Doesn't look like it from here. But then I've read some history.
Zionism = AMerica Last. history has nothing to do with it.

Mr. fruitcake.

What any civilized leader with a backbone would have done thousands upon thousands of victims earlier- end all military shipments to the genocidal Jews.
And leave Israel to the mercy of the surrounding countries?

Do you think tRump would have done that?

40K is a good start, but 2 Million would be far better.

We should give Israel some bigger, better bombs.

-
jews already dropped 20 million pounds of US made bombs on 141 square miles of the Gaza prison camp. The world is preparing to wipe the genocide jew state off the map. The sooner the better.

bye bye jew
hello peace
in the middle east

Last edited:
Back